Formular von anderer webseite in neue webseite importieren

• dette
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

dette created the topic: Formular von anderer webseite in neue webseite importieren

Hallo,

ich habe schon öfter die breezingform Formulare genutzt und noch nie hatte ich Probleme, aber heute klappt nichts und ich weiß nicht warum.

Auf meiner neuen Seite, die ich noch nicht zeigen mag, da sie so unfertig ist, wollte ich ein Kontaktformular einbauen. Ich habe breezingforms installiert, das Formular von meiner älteren Seite in der Konfiguration unter Paket erstellen als xml abgespeichert und wollte dann auf der neuen Seite unter Konfiguration Paket installieren, die xml installieren. Ich kann sie unter Durchsuchen auch auswählen, aber es gibt keine Möglichkeit, zu bestätigen.

Auf meiner alten Seite sieht das Formular so aus bernadett-yehdou.de/index.php/buchungsanfrage und so in etwa sollte es dann auch auf der neuen Seite aussehen.

Ich weiß, dass ich das früher schon mal erfolgreich gemacht habe, aber nicht mehr, wie ich es gemacht habe.

Nun noch ein zweites Problem, was vllt. etwas mit dem ersten zu tun hat. Ich wollte nun das Formular auf der neuen Seite ganz neu erstellen und habe auch das erste Formularfeld erstellt, aber im Frontend wird dies hier angezeigt

Kontaktformular
[Form Kontaktformular not found!]

Ich hoffe, es kann mir jemand weiterhelfen.
  • Thank you received: 413

mihaela replied the topic: Formular von anderer webseite in neue webseite importieren

Hello,

I hope that we can continue in English since we don't have a German-speaking support staff member at the moment.

After you browse and upload the xml file containing the wanted form you have to click on "Install Package" in the left-hand upper corner.
Let me know whether you have managed to install it.

Regarding the "[Form Kontaktformular not found!]", which way have you tried to publish a form.
Please make sure to use the form Name and not the Title if you are publishing it as a menu item or through an article.

Regards,

Mihaela
The following user(s) said Thank You: dette
  • dette
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

dette replied the topic: Formular von anderer webseite in neue webseite importieren

Hello Mihaela,

Thank you for your help. Now I've done it. I hadn't seen that in the top left.
best regards
Bernadett
  • dette
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

dette replied the topic: responsive breezingforms?

hello michaela,

maybe you can help me again.
The form is not displayed responsively on my mobile phone. Although I have set the field length to 50%, you have to wipe horizontally on the cell phone. Can I set it in breezingforms?
Another problem: Under menu item Contact I have a post above and below that the module with breezing forms. Everything is displayed wonderfully on the laptop, but on the cell phone you only see the contact form from breezingforms, not the content above.

I hope you can help me. Everything looks great on the PC and laptop, but it is problematic on the cell phone.

Thank you in advance for your help.
best regards
Bernadett
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!