TOPIC:

Wenn Radiobutton aktiv – zusätzlichen Empfänger hinzufügen 3 years 9 months ago #230547

• Topic Author
  • sauerlu
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich habe eine Frage betreffend einer Sache die ich umsetzen möchte. (benutze BF 1.9.0 Stable build 931 & Joomla! 3.8.12.)

Aktuell habe ich ein normales Formular (mit 10 Feldern) welches an einen Empfänger geschickt wird.

Jetzt möchte ich in einer ersten Phase, dass wenn man einen bestimmten Radio-Button aus einer Liste auswählt, dass ein zusätzlicher Empfänger hinzugefügt wird.

Im Optimalfall sollte beim auswählen des Radio-Buttons zusätzlich eine Mail an einen anderen Empfänger geschickt werden allerdings nur mit den Werten vun 5 Feldern.

Wie könnte ich das umsetzen?

Vielen herzlichen Dank
Grüße

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wenn Radiobutton aktiv – zusätzlichen Empfänger hinzufügen 3 years 9 months ago #230590

• mihaela
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hello,

I hope that we can continue in English since we're a bit low on German speaking staff at the moment.

It is possible to achieve what you want.
It can be done in two ways. One, much simpler way is that you create an Actionscript and after the wanted Radio group option is selected, one hidden textfield is filled with the email address. I can give you instructions how to set it to work that way. Then for that hidden field, you would check the Mailback checkbox and on submission email will be sent to that address.

Since this email should consist only of five field values , you could use this solution only if you aren't already sending Mailback email to the submitter of the form.
Are you already sending Mailback email?
You wrote "Aktuell habe ich ein normales Formular (mit 10 Feldern) welches an einen Empfänger geschickt wird.", but I am not sure are you sending Mailback or Admin email.

If you are sending Mailback already, there is another way to achieve what you want. Then sending email based on radio group selection would require a bit of a custom solution with some coding. You would have to write code in End Submit pieces for each email, similar to this one crosstec.org/en/forums/15-usage/125018-c...backfile.html#230236 .
If that is the case, I will can give you more instructions on how to achieve so.

Regards,

Mihaela
The following user(s) said Thank You: sauerlu

Wenn Radiobutton aktiv – zusätzlichen Empfänger hinzufügen 3 years 9 months ago #230671

• Topic Author
  • sauerlu
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Thanks a lot mihaela for your time and your answer. :)

Actually i'm using the mailback already.

I have for the moment my form with a group with the following options:

0;Devoir en classe / test;Devoir en classe / test
1;Facture pour classe;Facture pour classe
0;Facture pour enseignant;Facture pour enseignant
0;Facture MEN;Facture MEN

And I want that when the last option is selected, that only a few fields from the form will be send to e new receipt.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Frank

Wenn Radiobutton aktiv – zusätzlichen Empfänger hinzufügen 3 years 9 months ago #230703

• mihaela
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hello,

I'm glad to help.
Since you are already sending Mailback email, to achieve what you want, you'll have to create that custom email in the End Submit pieces.
This piece of documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...-name-and-email.html will be useful to you.
Also, you can see this examples as well crosstec.org/en/forums/15-usage/125018-c...backfile.html#230236 , crosstec.org/en/forums/search.html?query...ndMail&childforums=1 . As you can see, you define the content of the email in the $body.

What you need to have in your code is a line like this:
$rad= ff_getSubmit('radiogroupname');
 if($rad == "Facture MEN") {
$this->sendMail($from, $fromname, 'wantedemail@mail.com', $subject, $body);  }
NOTE: In the code above you have to replace radiogroupname with the Name of your form and wantedemail@mail.com with the email address to which you want to send the email.
This will send email only if 'Facture MEN' is selected in the radio group.

Let me know whether you have managed to apply this solution to your form so that it works how you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!