Saving Information in DB on each MultiPage Step?

• Thank you received: 11

totallnet replied the topic: Re: Saving Information in DB on each MultiPage Step?

Neil could you send me by PM your site access to check for you ??

Kazuo

Kazuo
Level I support
Official Breezing Forms Support
===============================================
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
Follow us on Twitter
  • Thank you received: 0

firstfolio replied the topic: Re: Saving Information in DB on each MultiPage Step?

Hi,
I'm trying to save my forms without sending an email to admin. My client wants users to be able to save their entries and only submit once the form is completed. They are multi-page forms and users may need to come back. I followed your instructions to resolve this and have separate save and submit buttons on my forms but I get an admin email from both. How can I set up my save button to save the data but prevent the email submission?

Many thanks,

Neil Pollard

totallnet replied the topic: Re: Saving Information in DB on each MultiPage Step?

Hi Neil

If i understood what you want.... try to disable MAIL NOTIFICATION

awesomescreenshot.com/099mgdu5a

Kazuo

Kazuo
Level I support
Follow us on Twitter

JIMINY replied the topic: Re: Saving Information in DB on each MultiPage Step?

I posted, i tried a lot of things but i'm pretty sure that's it's impossible to save each steps in a db..

firstfolio replied the topic: Re: Saving Information in DB on each MultiPage Step?

Hi Kazuo,

I've tried that and it disables all email notification. What I really want to do is have a 'save entries' button that has mail notification off and for the submit button to email normally.

Is there some code I can put into the save entries button to achieve this? Or would it be in the End Submit area?

Many thanks,

Neil

Hi Neil

You said :

What my client needs is for forms to be submitted only when they are complete

and

What I really want to do is have a 'save entries' button that has mail notification off and for the submit button to email normally.

In your form the 2 last options is SAVE and SUBMIT ... so.. your user will click on SAVE and the last option is SUBMIT ... thats it ??

Kazuo

Kazuo
Level I support
Follow us on Twitter
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here