TOPIC:

PayPal multiple prices 8 years 3 months ago #94521

• Rmanuel
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
The initial inscructions provided on page one worked fine for me.
The paypal button is now updating correctly.
Thanks to all the CrosstecTeam.
Keep the good job !!

--Edit-- 31/05/13
I am facing now an issue, it seem that the select-list named "PaypalSelect" do not write any content neither in Back-Office or export.
Is it a "normal" behaviour due to the special "PaypalSelect" name provided and it's link to the paypal button ?
How can i track on the export file and the back-office the selected value the user made from the select-list ?
Thanks.

--edit2--
I have corrected this issue by recreating the selected field, it works fine now. Sorry for the noise on this thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: wartime
Last edit: Post by Rmanuel.
The topic has been locked.

PayPal multiple prices 8 years 1 month ago #97747

• zalta1980
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer

Rmanuel wrote: The initial inscructions provided on page one worked fine for me. شركات سياحة رحلات تركيا رحلات الى تركيا السياحة فى تركيا رحلات تركيا من مصر شركة جلي بلاط تنظيف فلل شركات المنيوم شبابيك المنيوم شركة مكافحة حشرات افضل شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض شركة تنظيف بالرياض تنظيف خزانات تنظيف خزانات مكافحة حشرات شركة تنظيف أفضل شركة تسليك مجاري تسليك مجاري شركة تسليك مجاري الجن الطاقة الشيطان
الرقية Personal Branding

The paypal button is now updating correctly.
Thanks to all the CrosstecTeam.
Keep the good job !!

--Edit-- 31/05/13
I am facing now an issue, it seem that the select-list named "PaypalSelect" do not write any content neither in Back-Office or export.
Is it a "normal" behaviour due to the special "PaypalSelect" name provided and it's link to the paypal button ?
How can i track on the export file and the back-office the selected value the user made from the select-list ?
Thanks.

--edit2--
I have corrected this issue by recreating the selected field, it works fine now. Sorry for the noise on this thread[/quote

does multiple pricing work in both quick mode and easy mode?
When we get redirected to paypal the item and price are just zero and not what is selected from the drop down list.. We have the name listed as PayPalSelect
we are using breezing forums 1.8 and joomla 2.5.6

The following user(s) said Thank You: wartime
Last edit: Post by zalta1980.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!