TOPIC:

Input in field form google sheets 1 month 10 hours ago #267192

• Topic Author
  • gary3890
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi guys!

I was wondering if there is a way to get an input field in breezingforms which somehow get the data from a google sheet.

Now people are filling in a textfield with a name. But when the make a fault in the name, the google sheet where the data is stored doesnt put it in the right position.

Every month there are new names and names dissappear. This is updated in a google sheet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Input in field form google sheets 4 weeks 2 days ago #267209

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

oke, yes I understand what you want, but I think that we can not do it because for that we should be building a new plugin. If you know the process of how access to Google drives over the third-party app, you know about what I talking about. For that, we have gdata plugin which is in the process build!

Maybe I can build a plugin for that, but if you can solve all your needs with a gdata plugin.
I think that the best way is to wait for a new gdata plugin, which will solve this problem, but, if you can't wait for a new gdata plugin, I can try to build a plugin where you can see data from your sheets, but and that work will requered on a little time for the build!

As you saw in my other TOPIC, you know that I working on a new gdata plugin, and over him, you will transfer your data into your sheet.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!
Regards,
Mirko

Last edit: Post by Mirec.

Input in field form google sheets 1 week 5 days ago #267605

• Topic Author
  • gary3890
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
I dont know if i understood you or if you understood me :PBut what i mean is tis. In the picure below i want to create a list

What i want is that the list values get the input from a google sheet. Like the colom in the picture below.

But i think this is not possible?

Input in field form google sheets 1 week 4 days ago #267625

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

yes, unfortunately, it is not possible, can you give me the backend link and access data that I can install gdata on your server, where you can see all that info, on email ma@evolutio.hr

Regards,
Mirko

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!