TOPIC:

Questions about limiting the number of submissions 1 year 2 weeks ago #266015

• Topic Author
  • Mirka
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello,

I used the script that I found here ( crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...-of-submissions.html ) for limiting the submission on a form I created and it worked fine. I have though 3 questions.

1) I have activated the mailback function on this form and the user gets an (confirmation) email although the maximum numbers of submissions has been reached and he was redirected to an article saying that. How can I deactivate the mailback when the limit number of submissions is reached?

2) Is there a way that I can have a dropdown item with let's say 3 dates of an event and each one will have a limit of 100 submissions? Or should I create 3 seperate forms fot these 3 seperate dates.

3) Can I also limit the submissions per email? Each email address should have only one submission available.

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions about limiting the number of submissions 1 year 2 weeks ago #266047

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

1) first I need to check if this is possible, and let you know

2) here is example how to limit number of submission by date:
crosstec.org/en/forums/1-forums/115717-booking-form.html#194228
Here is a useful example, but if you want to test it, please install that form (unzip it first then go to BF->Configration->Package installer->select that xml file->Install Package).
Also, when you install form you should to find another ID for calendar (#ff_elem15965), because on export calendar ID is changed.

3) here is an example for this:
crosstec.org/en/forums/15-usage/122923-h....html?start=0#219800

Hope this helps

Regards,
Tihana

Questions about limiting the number of submissions 1 year 2 weeks ago #266061

• Topic Author
  • Mirka
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Tihana,

thank you very much for your response and for spending time to see the 1st question.

About the other 2 questions, I tried to upload the examples you sent me but I couldn't upload the xml files. In fact I didn't see any install button (attached photo). Is this probably because of my permissions on Joomla backend? Should I ask our web site hoster to grant me some permissions for installing bf files?

Thanks again!
Mirka

Questions about limiting the number of submissions 1 year 2 weeks ago #266062

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

when you download that example, unzip it, then please go to BreezingForms -> Configuration->Package Installer->select this xml file from unzipped folder->then click Install Package, after that you will see forms in Manage Forms.

If you have a problem with this, I can access to your page and install it for you.
For this I need your backend link, and login information.

Use this tag for information:
[confidential]
[/confidential]

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.

Questions about limiting the number of submissions 1 year 2 weeks ago #266067

• Topic Author
  • Mirka
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello,

you were right. I didn't see the "install package" button on the upper left section.

Nevertheless I got the message "Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall" so I have to contact our hosting firma and unfortunately they will fix it on Monday. So I have to wait unfortunately until then and I will send you if it worked next week.

If you have any suggestions about my 1st question, please describe me what to do or write me the script here rather than sending it to me, so I can test it.

Thanks again for all your help!

Questions about limiting the number of submissions 1 year 2 weeks ago #266087

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

ok, I wasn't here few days, but I will investigate it and come back to you :)

Regards,
Tihana

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!