TOPIC:

Embed Breezingforms form into Joomla article - please update your support page 4 months 2 days ago #262180

• Topic Author
  • retrogav
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello. After installing Breezingforms onto my Joomla website (Install from Web method), I have used BreezingForms quite a bit. It works really well for my needs when setting up standard contact forms .
But when I was tried to embed a breezingforms form into an existing article I had some problems.
When putting in {BreezingForms : ContactUs} into my article, it always just printed that line literally, with the form not displaying. Automatic insertion of <p> tags by my editor or any other formatting problem were not the issue.

I followed your support article ("Embed form in Article) at crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...form-in-article.html

However, going to my installed plugins, there was only "sysbreezingforms". And no BreezingForms plugin to configure. When you install Breezingforms via web, there is no such plugin installed. To get the additional plugin installed, I had to download the Breezingforms zip file manually from your crosstec.org website. And unzipped it. Went to Extensions, Manage, Install, Upload Package file tab. And select the file plg_breezingforms.zip that was located in the unzipped folder.

It was only after doing this was the BreezingForms plugin available and I was able to enable it. My {BreezingForms : ContactUs} code in the article then worked correctly and showed the form nicely.

Could you please update your support article as most people would install Breezingforms via web. And this uploading/installing step to make the plugin available is not documented.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dankill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Embed Breezingforms form into Joomla article - please update your support page 4 months 2 days ago #262183

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

I'm glad you solve your problem!
we will see what we can do with that, and thank you for your note.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!
Regards,
Mirko

Embed Breezingforms form into Joomla article - please update your support page 3 months 4 weeks ago #262344

• Dankill
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I was having this same issue. Thank you for figuring out how to get the plugin enabled!

Embed Breezingforms form into Joomla article - please update your support page 3 months 3 weeks ago #262354

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

we are glad you solve it!

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!
Regards,
Mirko

Last edit: Post by Mirec.
  • Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!