TOPIC:

Submit form data to Hubspot 3 days 7 hours ago #261792

• Topic Author
  • monomgabriel
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hello Crosstec friends! :)
I am trying to submit data from my Breezingforms form to my Hubspot contacts.
According to this article
knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/pop-up-forms...on-hubspot-forms-faq
it should be very easy to set up thanks to the javascript they provided and which is already installed everywhere on my website.
Unfortunately I can not get any data to transit from my site to Hubspot.
I tried several things following these guidelines on this simple example form www.partage3d.fr/lead :

"Provided your form is a static HTML form, wrapped in a HTML <form> tag and not contained inside an <iframe>, HubSpot should be able to capture the submissions.
Some common reasons why HubSpot would not be able to capture submissions on forms are:
- Form is not enclosed in <form> tags.
- Form is contained inside <iframe> tags.
- Form has JavaScript bound to the form submit event or submit button click event. This is how the tool captures submissions and any other events, and can prevent HubSpot from knowing when submissions occur.
- Form was introduced after the page completed loading. The tool scans the page as soon as it loads and listens to submissions on forms that were present at that point.
- Form is on a single-page app. In most single-page apps, the HTML is not loaded when navigating to another page. As a result, HubSpot cannot capture these form submissions.
- Form contains a sensitive field, such as credit card number.
- Form contains hidden fields. The tool does not collect information from any hidden fields.
- The email field is not an email type input, as in: <input type="email">.
- Form is not using a standard <input type="submit"> button for its form submission. The form must have a standard <input type="submit"> button to capture submissions."

I know that this question might be outside of the scope of Crosstec's role but any idea would be strongly appreciated ! :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Submit form data to Hubspot 2 days 17 hours ago #261821

• Mirec
  • Gold Breezer
  • Gold Breezer
Hi,

I need deeply investigate this question and see what we can do!

But as I see you want to send data to HUBSPOT, I think that you should send data to HubSpot API, then the data use for what you want.

I can create one example for you, how to send Data Forms to API and you can do it for sending data to HUBSPOT API.

Here you can see how to send data to API HUBSPOT.

For more questions, feel free to ask!
Regards,
Mirko

Last edit: Post by Mirec.

Submit form data to Hubspot 2 days 12 hours ago #261828

• Topic Author
  • monomgabriel
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hello Mirec and thank you for your response!
Yes I would be very intersted to see an example on how to send Data Forms to APIs!
Thank you again :)

Submit form data to Hubspot 2 days 12 hours ago #261829

• Mirec
  • Gold Breezer
  • Gold Breezer
Hi,

I created a simple Form for you, how send data to API, please download->unzip->and install it (BF->Configuration->Package Installer->select this xml file->Install Package).

In Form, in Advanced-More Option-> Form Pieces -> you can Find Code.

please, in the code, insert your URL and API KEY, and correct the field name on that you sending values.

And I add one custom button for call response From API, when you click on the button you will be getting a response from API in the Filed API response.

That Form working well, because I tested it with another API call and I got a response from the server that the data was successfully created.

If you need more help, let me know!

Regards,
Mirko
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!