TOPIC:

PayPal button does not work (does not go to PayPay.com) 8 months 1 week ago #252660

• Topic Author
  • rdhuff
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
There must be something wrong with my configuration causing PayPal button not to work. I am using Joomla 3.9 and implementing BreezingFoms as a component. When I build even the simplest form using the PayPal button (as in crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...8-paypal-button.html ), clicking the button brings up a blank screen and the URL does not change. There has to be a configuration fix since I seem to be the only person having this problem. I have been using BreezingFoms (free) for several years with no problems but this is the first time I have tried to use the PayPal button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PayPal button does not work (does not go to PayPay.com) 8 months 1 week ago #252676

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

here is explained on example how to use paypall button:
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...l-donation-form.html

If you need more help, please let me know

Regards,
Tihana

PayPal button does not work (does not go to PayPay.com) 8 months 1 week ago #252700

• Topic Author
  • rdhuff
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Tihana,

Yeah, I tried that scenario, too. Same result. I'm not using the PayPal token and the documentation seems to say it is not essential, only needed if you want verified payments and IPN.

I'm using another plug-in, OSDonate for the interim until I can get this figured out, and it works, redirects to PayPal just fine (and without the PayPal token), but it is a kluge. Does the PayPal button only work on the Pro version?

I'm using PHP 7.3.23 but I think that is the latest stable version.

Thanks,
Dana

PayPal button does not work (does not go to PayPay.com) 8 months 1 week ago #252705

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

paypal work on both version (pro and free).

If you want to use paypal button, you should to use token for this.

P.S: php version is ok, I am currently working on php 7.4

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.

PayPal button does not work (does not go to PayPay.com) 8 months 1 week ago #252818

• Topic Author
  • rdhuff
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Tihana,

Okay, here is what I know now. The token is not necessary to reach paypal.com. I built a quick form with the PayPal button on another website that I maintain and it works there without the token. That site is on the same host, using the same Joomla base and the same framework (RocketTheme Galeta theme). I made sure everything was the same in the page design. So it must be some kind of configuration problem.

I'm not sure you can help me at this point but thanks for your efforts.

Dana

PayPal button does not work (does not go to PayPay.com) 8 months 1 week ago #252831

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

ok. I thought you had BFform and want to use paypal button for payment (e.g if you want that user can pay "price"). I hope that you understand what I want to tell.

Also, this can be some configuration problem as you said.

P.S: sorry if I missed something, but I try to help you :)

Regards,
Tihana

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!