TOPIC:

Component forms characteristics ? 1 week 22 hours ago #249553

• Topic Author
  • UNEPAT
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello,

I am looking for a component (FR-fr language) that allows the management of registrations in Joomla (3.9) for supporters (free, limited access to content) or members (paid, access to everything) for our association of professionals of which I am the site manager.

This component must be able to manage joomla registration accounts, its contact files, the RGPD but also, if possible, to manage a card under OSM (free, open source) with the informations provided.

This component must manage automatically the access levels according to the information given when the form is validated.

The component must be able to create forms that manage conditions according to the responses made by checkboxes, lists or other such as:
scroll to the bottom of a text to bring up an acceptance checkbox for what is written and read.

The component must be able to have file upload fields which manage file type PDF and images (jpg / png), size (px), quality (ppp) conditions and automatic naming of the downloaded file: champs-x _ champs- y _ ... .jpg / .pgn in a given directory.

The component must integrate a payment system with multiple choice:
bank check, bank transfer and on-line payment, PayPal and payment by bank card on a French bank.
Depending on the means of payment (check and transfer), the person's level of access is managed by the component. Following receipt of payment, the administrator then changes the access level to manual.

Finally, I want this component to be able to export its database as a spreadsheet or text file whose data is by lines and delimited.

Is your registration management component (form) have these characteristics?

Regards
Dom

Thank you in advance for your help in my research ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Component forms characteristics ? 1 week 22 hours ago #249554

• tihana.krivic
  • Away
Hi,

if I understood you correctly, BF has all these possibilities.
E.g. you can create multilanguage form with these elements

Regards,
Tihana
The following user(s) said Thank You: UNEPAT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!