Zapier and DocuSign

• yvesfb
  • yvesfb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

yvesfb created the topic: Zapier and DocuSign

Hello,
I am interested in using DocuSign linked to some BreezingForms survey so that I can create king of contract to be electronically signed by the user.
Is it possible to integrate the DocuSign e-signature/validation and generation of document by using the Zapier plugin of BreezingForms?
if yes, any supplementary hints or suggestion in addition to the documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...rms-integration.html ?
Thanks
yves
  • Thank you received: 669

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Zapier and DocuSign

Hi,

it should work, maybe with some tweaks. What I cannot find is how the core-workflow for DocuSign works: Does the integration need to load their signature field or can we forward a signed image to zapier (and they forward it to DocuSign)?

If you know this, then please let me know and I am happy to assist from here.

Regards,
Markus

===========================
If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • yvesfb
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

yvesfb replied the topic: Zapier and DocuSign

Hi Markus,

I don't have much information yet. but I found this info on Zapier:
- examples of workflows: zapier.com/blog/updates/2117/docusign-integrations
- zapier page on docusign help: zapier.com/apps/docusign/help
- zapier: get to know docusign: zapier.com/apps/docusign

and from docusign:
- www.docusign.com/partner/zapier
- but there are apparently some limitations: support.docusign.com/s/question/0D51W000...egration-with-zapier

Does it help you?
I will still look further also.
Thanks
yves

Hi,

it seems the user will receive an email with a link to leave the signature.

This would mean in turn all you need to do is forwarding the email from the form to zapier.

If you want I can give you the pro version with the zapier plugin and you try it out.

Regards,
Markus

(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • yvesfb
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

yvesfb replied the topic: Zapier and DocuSign

Hi,

Thanks. yes I will give a try.
If you mean the pro version of BreezingForms, I already have it. if it is a pro version of the zapier plugin, I am not sure I have it. (I installed the plugin which is inside the BreezingForm amin zip file).

regards
yves

Hi,

the zapier login is located in the main download files.
After unzipping, you find it in /extensions/addons/.

Install and enable it as regular joomla plugin, then you can use zapier in your form => advanced => more options => zapier tab.

If you encounter any kind of issue, feel free to continue in this thread.

Regards,
Markus

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!