Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

• Thank you received: 413

mihaela replied the topic: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

Hello again,

I have asked our developer so when I'll have some information I will get back to you.

Regards,

Mihaela
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delboy, Eddy.vh
  • Thank you received: 4

Delboy replied the topic: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

Posting this as a work around solution if anybody else needs a fix to the problem.

I have found a working solution, the two lines below need to be edited within the gdata.php file: (around line 96)

$this->client->setClientId('411594941722-adq97po6k0nu1urk7eco0c0786ho7rmi.apps.googleusercontent.com');

$this->client->setClientSecret('p70liDQ-ICSNUbf-kmqo7e4D');

Follow the button marked "Configure a project" to create a new 'ClientID' & 'ClientSecret'. If you set the user type to internal only it will limit to G Suite users within your organisation, this avoids Google having to verify your project.

@Crosstec if you see any security issues with this as a work around please let me know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seppi, mihaela
  • Eddy.vh
  • Eddy.vh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51

Eddy.vh replied the topic: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

Hello,

Thank you for the help but to follow these instructions, you must be a Gsuite customer at Google, if I understood correctly.

Regards,

Eddy

Hi Eddy,
Yes you need to have a GSuite account to create the code, but I presume you have this as Google sheets is part of GSuite.
  • Eddy.vh
  • Eddy.vh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51

Eddy.vh replied the topic: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

Hello.

G Suite is a paid option from Google. I am the user of a free Google account as everyone can get by a simple registration. This account gives access to many Google applications but without the options available to the paid G Suite account.

I am therefore unable to follow these instructions, but perhaps I have not followed them properly. I found some clientID options but they are not accessible to me. :(

Eddy

How are you using Google sheets on a free account? I thought Google sheets was a paid service?
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!