1st column will be text
2nd column will be Cost and there will be a number price in Euro
3rd column will be a check mark box do the user can check that row
Finally we would like to have the total amount of checked prices
Can we achieve this with BF?
  • Thank you received: 369

mihaela replied the topic: Create Formwith Cost Cells and Final Calculation

Hello,

BreezingForms doesn't offer an option to create a table. Either way, it offers you ability to create a multi-column form. Here you can read how to set it crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...two-column-form.html .

Also, another way you could do what you want is you could put the wanted text and cost as label of the checkbox. That way in one row (in one form element) you would have all you want.

Regarding the calculation of the checkbox sums, please take a look at this piece of documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...g-checkbox-sums.html to see an example of how it works and to find out how to set this up for your form.

Let me know whether this answers your questions.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • kofoe
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

kofoe replied the topic: Create Formwith Cost Cells and Final Calculation

Many thanks.
I now face another issue - text name of checkbox is very very large in characters, which is fine in frontend but in mailback i would like to rename those checkboxes like CB1, CB2, CB3 etc, only in mails coming back. Can this be accomplished?
  • kofoe
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

In addition of the example here
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...g-checkbox-sums.html
it works great
nly if possible in the result section we want to have 2 number after period and not one. For example result is 2.3 and we want to get 2.30
i) Is it possible to have comma instead of period? (2,30)
ii) is it possible to have in the end the smbol of Euro (€) or at least the word Euro?
  • Thank you received: 369

mihaela replied the topic: Create Formwith Cost Cells and Final Calculation

Hello,

Regarding your first question,

I now face another issue - text name of checkbox is very very large in characters, which is fine in frontend but in mailback i would like to rename those checkboxes like CB1, CB2, CB3 etc, only in mails coming back. Can this be accomplished?

If you wish that the name that appears in the email is different from the ones shown in the form, you would have to do some custom coding for email template.
I think, that in this case it would be a better solution to create a two column form so that the first column contains wanted text and in second column put checkboxes for which you would have "Hide Label" checked.

That way, the text that appears in the form and Name of the field in the email would differ.

Regarding your last post, what you want is doable. What you would have to do is write some additional code at the end of the actionscript code where calculations are done, before the last curly bracket.

1) To round to two decimal places:
ff_getElementByName('amountowing').value = Number(ff_getElementByName('amountowing').value).toFixed(2);

2) To have comma instead of period:
ff_getElementByName('amountowing').value = ff_getElementByName('amountowing').value.replace(".", ",");

3) To have in the end the smbol of Euro (€):
ff_getElementByName('amountowing').value = ff_getElementByName('amountowing').value + "€"

All changes together should be done in that correct order. The important part is to round to two decimals before adding comma or €.

Let me know whether you have managed to set this for your form and whether it is working as you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • kofoe
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

I have to say that your help has always been a pure diamond for me. Many many thanks everything works fine.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here