Advice required on emailing submitted form's details

• baileynp
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

baileynp replied the topic: Advice required on emailing submitted form's details

Hi - any ideas?
  • Thank you received: 343

mihaela replied the topic: Advice required on emailing submitted form's details

Hello again,

Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to achieve what you want.

I think the best for you would be to create an email template, but you have to write a PHP and HTML code to put the form elements in the right places.

All in all, I think that requires quite a lot of work, so I suggest that you think of an option to make the email look somehot more like the default one.

Sorry for my late response.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • baileynp
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

baileynp replied the topic: Advice required on emailing submitted form's details

Thanks - I was afraid you'd say that. ;)

I don't suppose you have any examples of what the default emails look like in PDF format?
  • Thank you received: 343

mihaela replied the topic: Advice required on emailing submitted form's details

You can try to submit the form and you will see how it looks for your form, but the default look is as in this picture attached.

You can easily remove the metadata at the beginning of the PDF file if you don't want it.
Also, you can add some styling or turn off the table borders.

Regards,

Mihaela
Attachments:
  • baileynp
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Thanks Mihaela

I foresee a busy time ahead of me. :)

Regards
  • gwsdesk
  • Already being the preferred Service Provider
  • Thank you received: 10

gwsdesk replied the topic: Advice required on emailing submitted form's details

baileynp wrote: Thanks - I was afraid you'd say that. ;)

I don't suppose you have any examples of what the default emails look like in PDF format?

The pdf (or even the submit as previously discussed in this thread) can be formatted/coded as requested/required without many problems. You can ask a quote for this from us by following the GWS-links on the pages here. We will be glad to realize this for you. Surprised that @Mihaela did not link you to us?

Leo 8)

Breezingforms Professional Support Services :: gws-desk.com/extensions-support/breezingforms-support
Joomla Specialized Hosting :: gws-host.com
Joomla Specialized Webmaster Services : Hire Your Webmaster! :: gws-webmaster.services
Member of the Joomla Bug Squad & Joomla CMS - Release Team
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here