Upload HTML5

• Eddy.vh
  • Eddy.vh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29

Eddy.vh created the topic: Upload HTML5

Hello.

In a form with HTML5 image loading field, if I limit the size of the image and the user selects an image heavier than what is set, he gets a message that the image will not be loaded.
If it selects an image compatible with the parameter, it can validate the form, but then two images are sent to the server, the first of which a limited amount of bytes is loaded in addition to the correct image.
This first image is of course in error since it lacks a big part.
Is it possible to prevent the loading of this first truncated image?

Thank you for the help.
  • Thank you received: 354

mihaela replied the topic: Upload HTML5

Hello Eddy,

Sorry for the late response.

I've been looking into this and trying to unlink the uploaded files similar as explained here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...e-before-submit.html , but didn't manage to do so.

The oversized file which wasn't supposed to be uploaded always stays uploaded, but with very reduced size

It seems that this is a little bug on our side.

I'm sorry, but at the moment that behavior can't be prevented.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Eddy.vh
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Eddy.vh replied the topic: Upload HTML5

Hi Mihaela

mihaela wrote: Hello Eddy,
Sorry for the late response.

No problem.

Ok I see, can you possibly put the problem back to the developers so that they can bring an issue?
I thank you for your help.
  • Thank you received: 354

mihaela replied the topic: Upload HTML5

Yes, I will pass this to our developers, but I'm not sure when this will be fixed since our developers are currently busy with ongoing projects.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Eddy.vh
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Breezingforms 2 ?
  • Eddy.vh
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Mihaela.

Can you tell me the file that manages the HTML5 upload?
I would like to try some tests on my side.

Is this the poupload.js file? and the block around line 889?

Thank you very much.

regards
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here