New installation

• trucks79
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

trucks79 created the topic: New installation

Hi I have recently started using the breezeforms and I will be looking to upgrade it shortly.

At the moment I am still seeing if it does what we need and I have a few questions that would be great if someone could help.

1:- I need to use a number of different forms on various sections of my website and I need each unique form to upload to a specified area, for email a form on the contact page uploads to /contact and a form on about us I need to upload to /about is this possible?

2:- On the PDF that is generated is it possible to convert the layout to reflect the actual form design rather than the default boxes as shown on the PDF? if not then it is not a massive issue I just need to add a header showing my company name and a little bit of text and a log. is that possible?

3:- is it possible to edit the (date) field so that it will only allow todays date and not a past or future date?

4:- when it saves the file to the website is it possible to change it so that it auto saves the a predetermined file name such as 1, 2, 3, and so on rather than long names?

I think that's mainly it for now, all in all though it a fab bit of software and think we will certainly be upgrading soon.
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: New installation

Hi there,

1) This is possible. You can define the upload path on your server per upload element.
So if you have 15 upload elements, you can have them save the img in different locations on your server.

2) This is possible if you are custom with PHP and JS. This does not come out-of the box.
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...-s-pdf-template.html

3) If for example you use "Responsive Calendar" you can disable certain dates, past, present and so on.
Example : crosstec.org/en/forums/3-breezingforms-f...ble-date.html#228667

4)Yes this is possible also and it's called DYNAMIC NAMES AND FOLDERS.
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...fferent-folders.html

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
The following user(s) said Thank You: trucks79
  • trucks79
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

trucks79 replied the topic: New installation

thanks again :-)
I gotta say the support is fantastic cant wait to get it sorted and upgrade it

so in response to my question 3. if I only want the user to be able to use todays date what parameters would I need to enter?
  • trucks79
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

trucks79 replied the topic: New installation

ok I have found how you save the attachments to other files that's great thanks

but say I have 3 different forms on the website and I want each form to be saved to a separate folder how do I do that?

currently I have it so that all 3 forms each time they are filled in they all save to the same folder?
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: New installation

Hi,

You should go to your Upload element > Advanced options > and set your upload path inside Upload directory field.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here