Attached file not send to admin e-mail

• kaposvaruniversity
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

kaposvaruniversity created the topic: Attached file not send to admin e-mail

Hi!

My form was working perfect, but now it doesn't send the attached files to admin e-mail address. I can give access to the admin if it's help

Thanks!
  • Thank you received: 330

mihaela replied the topic: Attached file not send to admin e-mail

Hello,

Please go to the Advenced properties of the "File upload" field where the user attaches the files and check the Attach to admin mail(s) checkbox.

Let me know whether the attached files are sent along with admin email.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • kaposvaruniversity
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

kaposvaruniversity replied the topic: Attached file not send to admin e-mail

hi Mihaela! Everything is ok in settings, this option is checked. I watched the records, and the problem not just in mail, the files not arrive in the admin also. So there isn't any uploaded file in the BF records. Can you see the admin please? Can I send you the access?
  • kaposvaruniversity
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

kaposvaruniversity replied the topic: Attached file not send to admin e-mail

Hi Mihaela! I checked that option and the problem is that the uploaded files not seen in the admin too. So they aren't in the records... can I give you an access to my admin?

Hello,

Yes, in that case, please send me backend access so I can take a look at the form from first hand. You can send the credentials to mihaela.kobovac@crosstec.org.

In the email please write the name of the form that I should look at.

Regards,

Mihaela

Hello again,

Thank you for the backend credentials.

I've copied your form and did extensive testing.

I came to the conclusion that in case you have "Enable one-page Layout" set to "Yes" the form is working fine when a regular submit button is used to submit the form and not the custom one that you have created.

In case "Enable one-page Layout" is set to "No", the form is working fine in both cases, even if custom submit button is used.

Therefore, can you please try to disable one page layout, or in case you wish to have it, use the regular button instead of the custom one.

Let me know whether this helped resolve the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here