Two forms in the same module using plugin

• ldor
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

ldor created the topic: Two forms in the same module using plugin

Hi,
I am trying to create forms inside a custom module using Breezing Forms plugin. With the first form everything is fine. But if I try do make another form in the same module, the web page displays an error message: [No form id or name provided!]
I am separating the two form with <div> tags.
Is there a way to make two forms inside the same module?
  • Thank you received: 554

MarioPuco replied the topic: Two forms in the same module using plugin

Hi,

As soon as you want to publish more than one form on a single page you will need to put the forms into IFrames. This option is located in the menu item, plugin or module settings!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook

wa3riz replied the topic: Two forms in the same module using plugin

Mario,

Yes, how do I get the Thank You page to appear the same for all browsers? Edge and IE leave only an empty or 1/2 row high iframe for the Thank you page. I simply want a message "Your form is loaded", but cannot see it in Edge or IE.

Jeff
  • mihaela
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 394

mihaela replied the topic: Two forms in the same module using plugin

Hello,

It might be a solution for you to redirect a user to a specific URL that would point to the Thank You Page.

Here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...-thank-you-page.html you can read more about this.

Regards,

Mihaela

wa3riz replied the topic: Two forms in the same module using plugin

Mihaela,

LOL, This fixes Edge and breaks FireFox. Edge gives me a simple one line message as desired. Firefox returns the contents of my thankyou message and never stops enlarging the message box in which it is returned. I must abort the screen with the back button at that time.

The contents of my Thank You script is simply:
<?php
echo "Nature Image One has been submitted.";
?>
It behaves the same with a similar HTML page.

By the way, if I am in "More Options", make the Edit, and Save the changes, the screen does not return to Save Properties and the form level Save command is not there. The "Save" button in "More Options" does save the change, but to do any more editing of the form, I must go back through Manage Forms.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here