The user can't see the upload image list at the screen without scroll

• camacor
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

camacor created the topic: The user can't see the upload image list at the screen without scroll

Hello! I have some forms with fields to attach photographs on my website. I realized recently that when you fill in all the fields, add the photographs and give them to submit, the form is left loading the images in the upper right. The problem is that the user does not see it and thinks that it has been sent or just the opposite that does not work and closes the web.
You can check it here
This message contains confidential information

How can I change this so that when the user submit it to see the list where the images are loaded or in the same space where the list of images is displayed, the upload bar is displayed.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.
  • mihaela
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 316

mihaela replied the topic: The user can't see the upload image list at the screen without scroll

Hello,

By default, the process of uploading fields should be displayed when you click on submit like in this picture:

and here

Please try to preview the form in backend and let me know whether then this appears.

Regards,

Mihaela
Attachments:
  • camacor
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

camacor replied the topic: The user can't see the upload image list at the screen without scroll

Hi! I tried and doesn't show like your screen shots.
I attach two screenshots. It shows the loading bar at the top right and if the user does not move upwards it does not know if the images have been loaded.

Thank you very much,

best regards.
Attachments:
  • mihaela
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

mihaela replied the topic: The user can't see the upload image list at the screen without scroll

Hello,

I assume that is according to the template that you are using.

Can you please try to add a piece of code to your form that would make the page scroll to the top after submit button is clicked so that user sees that pictures are loading.

Go to form's Advanced properties > More options > Form pieces and in Before Form section set Type to Custom.

In the code area below put the following code:
echo '
<script>
 jQuery(document).ready(function(){
	jQuery("#bfSubmitButton").on("click", function(){ 
        jQuery(window).scrollTop(0);
    });
});
 </script>
';

Let me know whether you have managed to apply this to your form and whether it works as you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • camacor
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

camacor replied the topic: The user can't see the upload image list at the screen without scroll

Hi! thank you so much. Now the user can see the upload list. How can I change the message "Files submited sending data now. Please don't abort." I have a spanish website and I want to put something similar but in spanish.

Thank you again.

Best regards.
  • mihaela
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Hello,

To translate the message "Files submitted sending data now. Please don't abort." please do as follows.

Go to joomla root > language > your language and you will find this file en-GB.com_breezingforms.ini

Instead of en-GB will be your language shortcode.

Open it and you will find this line:
COM_BREEZINGFORMS_SUBMIT_MESSAGE="Files submitted, sending form data now. Please do not abort!"
Put here the message that you wish to display when submitting the form. Don't forget to save the change.

Let me know whether this works as you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.631 seconds

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans & templates!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here