Add, Search & Edit Data From the Front End - Pre Sales Enquiry

• Chole
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Chole created the topic: Add, Search & Edit Data From the Front End - Pre Sales Enquiry

Hello All. I am not using Breezing Forms for Joomla yet. I have a question first. I know I can create the beautiful form I need in Breezing Forms. I know the form can be used to submit data on the front end and save the input to the database. But now I want Admin users to be able to search the data using any Form field, with an option to Edit any of the data, and display the search results in the same Form built by Breezing Forms at the front end. Is this possible? If yes, this is the product I need. If no, can you suggest the product for my needs please?
  • Thank you received: 306

mihaela replied the topic: Add, Search & Edit Data From the Front End - Pre Sales Enquiry

Hello,

Aside BreezingForms Crosstec offers free component ContentBuilder crosstec.org/en/downloads/contentbuilder-cck-for-joomla.html .

This component offers an option to create a View based on BreezingForms form and therefore to see list of submitted records which you can then edit.
In permissions you can set who will be able to see records and who to Edit them.

Furthermore, you can search through all fields with a simple search.
Other than that you can set Advanced search module but in that case you need to predefine values that can be searched.

You can take a look at ContentBuilder demo here crosstec.org/contentbuilderdemo/ .

Here are instructions on how to set a view crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ow-does-it-work.html , crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...f-view-creation.html and this video

Here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...rms-integration.html it is explained how to set view based on BreezingForms form.

Regards,

Mihaela
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chole
  • Chole
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Chole replied the topic: Add, Search & Edit Data From the Front End - Pre Sales Enquiry

Hi, thank you. What you have provided is very useful and I'm developing with Breezing Forms now. I've created a form that I want using Breezing Forms. Now, I am using Content Builder to display and Edit on the frontend using the Breezing Forms form. It is very complicated but I am making progress. Thank you.
  • Chole
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Chole replied the topic: Add, Search & Edit Data From the Front End - Pre Sales Enquiry

Thank you. It seems my 'quick reply' was lost. I'm happy to report I'm now developing using BF and CB and I'm enjoying every moment. Although I'm still using the free version it seems to be doing everything I need and I look forward to buying the Pro version. Thank you again, pre-sales enquiries are important for those who are not sure whether to buy or not. Thank you.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here