Redirect to Thank you page/Anchor on One Pager after submitting form

• wuzelina
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

wuzelina created the topic: Redirect to Thank you page/Anchor on One Pager after submitting form

Hi,

How can I redirect to a thank you page or an anchor on a one page website after the user submits the send button? I tried all solutions proposed in the forum but nothing helped. After submitting the button the page goes up to the top and the confirmation message is not visible when the form is embedded on the bottom of the page. redirection with
$this->execPieceByName('ff_InitLib');
JFactory::getApplication()->redirect(' www.yourDomain.com/page.html ', 'parent');

is not working.
A modal box or pop up would be also nice. This solution works but it does't look nice, looks more like an error message.

thank you for any help in advance.
  • Thank you received: 512

MarioPuco replied the topic: Redirect to Thank you page/Anchor on One Pager after submitting form

Hi,

Please check this solution : crosstec.org/en/forums/30-tips-tricks/11....html?start=6#181878
You should have no problem adjusting it so it fits your needs.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • wuzelina
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

wuzelina replied the topic: Redirect to Thank you page/Anchor on One Pager after submitting form

Hi,

I have checked your solution but I don't know where exactly to place the code

jQuery("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: jQuery('#sofortberatung').offset().top }, 1000);

My last element of the form page 1 is "ReCaptcha"and page 2 has introtext/thank you text only, where is no possibility to insert a validation custom script. So how do I need to set upt the form or code correctly?

thank you in advance for your support.

MarioPuco replied the topic: Redirect to Thank you page/Anchor on One Pager after submitting form

Hi,

Can you send me your form in a package so I can check this out for you ?
Follow this article on how to create a package with your form : crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ted/94-packages.html

.zip it and attach it to your next post.

Regards,
Mario

PayPal Tip
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook

Hi,

Also this is the way you can add Ancor so after the submission you get oved to a certain plance on the page :
www.rapidtables.com/web/html/link/html-anchor-link.html

Regards,
Mario

PayPal Tip
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • wuzelina
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

wuzelina replied the topic: Redirect to Thank you page/Anchor on One Pager after submitting form

Hi, thank you for your reply, please find the package attached as requested. thanks a lot for your support.

File Attachment:

File Name: mypck_001.xml.zip
File Size:11 KB
Attachments:
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here