Multiple selection of files in the form

• camacor
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

camacor created the topic: Multiple selection of files in the form

Hi! I've just realized that my users can't select more than one image at the same time to add them to the form.
I would like you to be able to select more than one image at a time. Could that be possible?

Thanks,

Best regards.

Carol.
  • Thank you received: 306

mihaela replied the topic: Multiple selection of files in the form

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to allow users to select more than one picture at a time.

To do so navigate to Advanced properties of the "File upload" element. Then you should check the "Use HTML5 upload" checkbox and the "Allow multi HTML5/Flash uploads" checkbox.

That should do the trick.

Let me know whether it works as you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • camacor
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

camacor replied the topic: Multiple selection of files in the form

Hi! this option was selected but it doesn't work. You can check it here:
This message contains confidential information

Thank you!

best regards,

carol

Hello,

I've tested your form and it is behaving as you have only checked the "Use HTML5 upload" and not the "Allow multi HTML5/Flash uploads". Please check once more whether you have it checked.

If you do then it might not be working properly because of caching.

Therefore, please try to clear cache.
Go to Joomla > System. Clear Cache and Clear Expired Cache.
Check if you are running Joomla Cache on your website .
You can check it System > Global Config. > System > Cache Settings > System Cache > and set it to "Off".

After you do that test the form once more.

Let me know whether it resolved the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • camacor
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

camacor replied the topic: Multiple selection of files in the form

Hi! I check it again and it's selected. I attach an image.
Also I clear the cache and nothing happen.

thank you

best regards,

carol
Attachments:

Hello again,

Can you please try to update BreezingForms and let me know whether it resolves the issue?

Go to Crosstec > My Account > My Downloads and download the BreezingForms Version 1.9.0 build 931.

Unzip it and go to Extensions > Install > Upload Package File and drag the com_breezingforms_190.zip file that you'll find in Extensions folder as explained here: crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...tallation-setup.html .

Let me know whether it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here