Send Records automatically to e-mail

• GazPanic
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

GazPanic created the topic: Send Records automatically to e-mail

Hello,

I know there is a option to send a e-mail notification to the admin, but I was wondering if is possible to send a e-mail with the records?

Regards
  • Thank you received: 238

mihaela replied the topic: Send Records automatically to e-mail

Hello,

Can you please explain what do you mean by "if is possible to send a e-mail with the records?"?
Did you want to ask whether it is possible to send an email to the person filling in the form or you wonder if it is possible to change the admin email content?

Regards,

Mihaela
  • GazPanic
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

GazPanic replied the topic: Send Records automatically to e-mail

Instead of sending a email notification to say that a new record has been submited, I want it to send for example the PDF with the data submitted.

Hello again,

Ok, I understand now what you want to achieve.

You can simply send a PDF with submitted data, just go to from's Advanced properties > More options > Admin emails and in Attachment select list select PDF.

Furthermore, to edit content of the emails you have to set "Edit Emails" to custom and define there how you want the email to look.

You can read more about admin emails in this piece of documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...68-admin-emails.html .

Let me know whether this helped and whether you've managed to make the admin emails work as you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • GazPanic
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

GazPanic replied the topic: Send Records automatically to e-mail

Yes, it was exactly that I wanted. It was a bit hidden but now is working correctly.
Thanks

Great! I'm glad I've helped and that it is working correctly for you now.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here