Parse Error when going to "Manage Forms"

• strongroots
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

strongroots created the topic: Parse Error when going to "Manage Forms"

I am getting a parse error when attempting to go to the "Manage Forms" tab in Breezing Forms. Here is the exact error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/USERNAME/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 6585
I'm getting this same error on multiple sites. I have no idea how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Here is my configuration:
Joomla! 3.0.2 Stable
PHP 5.3.29
Breezing Forms Lite
  • Thank you received: 264

DarkoCujic replied the topic: Parse Error when going to "Manage Forms"

Hey,

what build do you have? Breezing Forms lite version and build please.

Or, could you zip your facileforms.process.php and attach it here and I'll take a look.

Regards,
Darko

Satisfied with our support? PayPal tips
===========
Need to renew Pro Support? Buy Here!
===========
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
===========
Like us on Facebook
===========
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5. Here!
  • strongroots
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

strongroots replied the topic: Parse Error when going to "Manage Forms"

I'm using BreezingForms Free (build 931). My other configuration settings are in my initial post. I'm attaching the facileforms.process.php file. Thanks!

File Attachment:

File Name: facileform...cess.zip
File Size:64 KB
Attachments:
  • strongroots
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

strongroots replied the topic: Parse Error when going to "Manage Forms"

Have you been able to look at that file? I found this forum post: crosstec.org/en/forums/51-breezingforms-...rms-process-php.html and tried the solution offered. It was a little different since it was Wordpress rather than Joomla.

But I tried changing this:
$head_out = $head . $out;
if (!JFile::write($csvname, $head_out))

To this:
$headout = $head . $out;
if (!JFile::write($csvname, $headout))

But nothing changed. Any other ideas?
  • Thank you received: 264

DarkoCujic replied the topic: Parse Error when going to "Manage Forms"

Hey,

sorry, yes, I did get a chance to look at it. I've been testing for the last few days and it really doesn't make sense that it's breaking where it says it is. That part of the code is the MailChimp code and nothing I do can recreate the issue.
Can you try to create a package from your form, zip it and attach here. Also, is updating Joomla an option for you? That's the only thing that I can think of that might be causing the issue.

Can you open any other pages in BF? Like configuration, Manage Records? The error is only on Manage Forms?

Regards,
Darko

Satisfied with our support? PayPal tips
===========
Need to renew Pro Support? Buy Here!
===========
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
===========
Like us on Facebook
===========
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5. Here!

zazzor replied the topic: Parse Error when going to "Manage Forms"

Hi,
I have exactly the same error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/beat/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 6585
in the same build (931). A couple of minutes ago I installed the same package on xammp with no problems. I used also the tip with installation from tmp folder with no results.
Regards,
Robert
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here