TOPIC:

custom theme.css 3 years 5 months ago #227078

• Topic Author
  • sgosset
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi,

I have 2 questions, being a Breezingforms newbie and learning this good product.

1)I managed to create a new breezingforms theme (not bootstrap). It loads fine. Then I made a few changes. They are not taken into account. For example, I change the padding of a few elements from 5px to 0px. The form keeps using 5px. The css file contains 0px. Firefox inspector shows 5px and references the CSS file and line containing "padding: 0px". This is weird. I cleared Joomla cache, quit the administrator etc to no avail. Did someone encounter this ? Are you aware of a fix.

2) I use gantry templates with a custom.css file containing most settings. Is it possible to completely disable BreezingForms style sheets and get all default styling from gantry's custom.css ? What do you suggest ?

Thanks in advance for your hints.

Best rgds,
Serge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

custom theme.css 3 years 5 months ago #227267

• MarioPuco
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello,

1) Maybe try adding !Important at the end of your css rules, I'm not sure which theme engine you are using with Bootstrap, but maybe something is clashing.

I'm sure that you saw these articles but I'm gonna link them again :

crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...m-themes-joomla.html
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ns-and-elements.html
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...files-into-form.html

2) If you choose breezingforms theme engine +default theme it should pick up your websites CSS and apply it to the form.
This does not work perfectly always, but you should try it.

Rgds,
Mario

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!