• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

balam created the topic: Fix my problem joomla 2.5.x install issue

Hi
I had a big problem with this comp.
I fixed this way.

after install failed,

ftp files to / admin/comp/breezy forms compo folder ( if doesnot exit mus be created com_breezingforms)

ftp files to /components / comp folder

go to admin php and upload this sql file given to me by support team of breezing forms

do import and go back to admin do a refresh

and viola
now my comp is working....
The following user(s) said Thank You: soundmatrix2003
  • Thank you received: 5

porlhews replied the topic: Re: Fix my problem joomla 2.5.x install issue

hi there, please can you describe the problem you were having in more detail - I'm having issues and wonder if it's the same.....
  • balam
  • balam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

balam replied the topic: Re: Fix my problem joomla 2.5.x install issue

problems were:

during component install got error : component install error

but under component menu breezeforms was listed clicking on a men item yield to a 404 error

as troubleshoot I ftp the server and notice the com_breezingforms was not listed under /administrator/components
and / componets

going to sql server notice that tables #__facileforms were not listed

so basicaly the component was not 100% installed

so I did unpack the breeze comp zip file and upload the content of admin to /administrator/components/com_breezingforms

and contents of site to components/com_breezingforms

then go to sql via phpmyadmin and import the file attach to this post.

and bingo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: porlhews
  • Thank you received: 5

porlhews replied the topic: Re: Fix my problem joomla 2.5.x install issue

Thanks for describing that for me - unfortunately I think I have a different problem as I didn't get that error - my installation now redirects my to the control page.

I've had a look in phpmyadmin and the tables look ok there. Shall have to keep looking.

Thanks again :)
  • Thank you received: 0

soundmatrix2003 replied the topic: Re: Fix my problem joomla 2.5.x install issue

h there i have the same problem where is the sql file i dont see it attached

Greetings
  • Thank you received: 543

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Re: Fix my problem joomla 2.5.x install issue

Hi,

the problem behind all this is that some mysql instances have a very low "max allowed package size" setting. From my contentbuilder experience it helps to split the install.sql queries into smaller chunks. Though this is not how it is supposed to be in joomla, it will help. I gonna try NOW to implement these chunks and release build 760. Would be great if you guys could try it on your hosts that are troubling. Thanks.

Regards,
Markus

===============================================
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Special Offer! Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for only 55!

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, WordPress® plugins, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here