Install On Helix Framework

• thering1975
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

thering1975 created the topic: Install On Helix Framework

Okay never had any of the following problems on Warp Framework but here goes

If i set theme engine to breezingforms and select qmtheme, nothing in the form renders on the page. Article has loaded but form is just whitespace.

If i set the theme to Bootstrap 3 and select any theme for example Azure then the theme loads but for example the calendar button clicks on responsive calendar but does nothing at all.

However is i select a different theme and click save properties and then save, if i refresh the page the same bland theme is shown and when i go back to the settings its defaulted after the save to default.

No caching on so i know its not that?
  • gwsdesk
  • Already being the preferred Service Provider of Ch
  • Thank you received: 10

gwsdesk replied the topic: Install On Helix Framework

The latest Helix framework is is developed with Bootstrap4. Breezingfoms does not support in it's current state Bootstrap 4 so you get these errors. Warp is still Bootstrap 2 so therefore it works with Warp

Nothing can be done at present to resolve this (don't shoot the messenger...just providing what the developers are giving me)

Leo B)

Breezingforms Professional Support Services :: gws-desk.com/breezingforms
Joomla Specialized Hosting :: gws-host.com
Joomla Specialized Webmaster Services : Hire Your Webmaster! :: gws-webmaster.services
Member of the Joomla Bug Squad & Joomla CMS - Release Team
  • thering1975
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

thering1975 replied the topic: Install On Helix Framework

They have this slightly wrong im afraid, Helix Ultimate is based on 4

Helix 3 is based on bootstrap 3.3.7 currently.

And are you saying that if you choose breezingforms engine and not bootstrap that still will not work on a template based on 3?

Also i noticed when i logged into the warp based version i see the responsive calendar is also dead on there in Chrome, i then found a thread from over 2 months ago where someone else reported responsive calendar being dead in Chrome.

I take it that if its still a known issue?
  • gwsdesk

Current version of BF is compatible with Bootstrap3. Did you updated to latest version of BF-Pro? (which is compatible with Bootstrap 3)

Leo B)

Joomla Specialized Webmaster Services : Hire Your Webmaster! :: gws-webmaster.services
  • thering1975
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

thering1975 replied the topic: Install On Helix Framework

Yes freshly downloaded about 30 mins before this support ticket

The standard breezingform themes dont show at all, and the bootstrap 3 does not change from default. As mentioned when i switch theme and save twice when i go back to the advanced tab the theme has switched back to default in the settings and there is no change in appearance?

and what about the respionsive calendar issue is that being looked into, reason being im about to take my last project further and that was based around bf. Was going to renew the pro support as well today but just wondering if its still being actively worked on.
  • gwsdesk

With a Pro-support package you get direct responses from the developers. They will be able to help you directly....again this is 'free' support ?

Leo B)

Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here