reCAPTCHA Code on view

• Graemezee
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Graemezee created the topic: reCAPTCHA Code on view

I Have just installed Breezing form on a site where the template form had been failing everything is working correctly as it should, but under the reCAPTCHA is an empty field if I clink in the field it disappears But if I leave it when I click on "I am not a robot" the field is filled with a code when I press submit all works as it should

Is this a problem ie should the code be displaying and can it be used for ill is there anything I can do about it
  • Thank you received: 268

mihaela replied the topic: reCAPTCHA Code on view

Hello again,

First, please check whether you have entered the correct ReCaptcha keys.

If you have, please try to run your form in iframe and see whether it makes a difference. It might be that your template is interfering with the form.

If you're linking your form directly with the Menu Item, please do the following:
Go to the Menu Item > Add Form tab > Run in iframe > Yes.

If you're embedding the form inside an article, please do the following:
Go to Extension > Plugins > BreezingForms > Use IFrames > Yes.

Also, I think you will need to set your iFrame height to 100% so your form is rendered properly.
Go to your forms Advance Options > More Options > Autoheight iFrame and set it to "on" + set the width to 100% also.

Let me know the result.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Graemezee
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Graemezee replied the topic: reCAPTCHA Code on view

Hi Followed your instructions Nothing changed, other than the form being in an iframe with a border The Feild was still visible and behaving the same way

Have attached screenshots to show
Attachments:

What you are experiencing is quite an unusual issue.

Can you please tell me which BreezingForms are you using?

Also, can you please send me a link to your form so I can take a look at this form first hand?

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Graemezee
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Graemezee replied the topic: reCAPTCHA Code on view

Hi The Installation is Version 1.9.0 build 931:

Iam waiting for my server to Upgrade to PHP 7.1 we are still on PHP 5.6.40
Joomla is 3.9.5

Happy to send you a link to the site but maybe not on an open forum as the site is live and i don't want to broadcast any vulnerabilities

Hello again,

It might be due to PHP version.

If you try using Captcha instead of reCaptcha, is it working properly?

You can send the link to my email mihaela.kobovac@crosstec.org or here on the forum but inside confidential tags.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here