Modify message after sending

• lutin
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

lutin created the topic: Modify message after sending

Hello everybody,

I've got a problem (maybe a bug ?) to set or modify the message after sending form.
Where is it ?

I've edited the description here : page 2 / demand send / properties / description / edit,
and others possibilities, no results.

You can see my attachement to anderstand clearly my pb,

Thanks a lot for your help !!!
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 217

mihaela replied the topic: Modify message after sending

Hello,

Can you please tell me which editor are you using?

Please try to clear cache. Go to Joomla > System. Clear Cache and Clear Expired Cache.
Check if you are running Joomla Cache on your website .
You can check it System > Global Config. > System > Cache Settings > System Cache > and set it to "Off".
If you were using Cache so far, try to disable it / delete your cache and try to re-submit the form.

There is one more thing you can try. Can you please try changing your default Joomla editor to TinyMCE? (System > Global Configuration > Site tab > Default Editor).

Let me know whether one of this solutions worked.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • lutin
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

lutin replied the topic: Modify message after sending

Hello Mihaela,

thanks for your help,

It seems i don't have any cache to clean (see attachement).

I'm using Drop Editor, i've tried to set TinyMCE but it doesn't have changed anything.

Now i've got another problem : my ReCaptcha doesn't work anymore.
I've tried to unisnstall it, remove and add a new, finally I've unset it to use formular.

Any other idea ?

Thanks for your help
Attachments:
  • lutin
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Thanks for your help
Attachments:
  • lutin
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Hello Mihaela,

thanks for your help,

It seems i don't have any cache to clean (cache unset).

I'm using Drop Editor, i've tried to set TinyMCE but it doesn't have changed anything.

Now i've got another problem : my ReCaptcha doesn't work anymore.
I've tried to unisnstall it, remove and add a new, finally I've unset it to use formular.

Any other idea ?
  • Thank you received: 217

mihaela replied the topic: Modify message after sending

Hello again,

Which BreezingForms verion are you using?

There was a minor bug regarding that "Edit" in sections and pages description. There was a silent update with repair for this fix the next day.

Please try to update BreezingForms to see whether it resolves the issue. Please go to Crosstec > My Account > My Downloads and download the BreezingForms Version 1.9.0 build 931, it is the one with fixed bug.

Unzip it and go to Extensions > Install > Upload Package File and drag the com_breezingforms_190.zip file that you'll find in Extensions folder as explained here
as explained here: crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...tallation-setup.html

Let me know whether that resolved the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here