Google sheet not updating

• kulhan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

kulhan created the topic: Google sheet not updating

Hi,

my form works fine, however it does not update the associated Google Sheet. The linking with Google works fine, both the spreadsheet file and worksheet were selected, field assignment works fine either. But at the end it is not updating with the new records.

Is there any way how to troubleshoot what is wrong there? Log files etc?

Thank you,
Jiri

Both Joomla and Breezing Forms Pro are at their latest versions.

knowebsrl replied the topic: Google sheet not updating

Hi,

I have the same problem. Have you resolved the problem?

Thanks

knowebsrl replied the topic: Google sheet not updating

I solved the problem.

The tables in Google Spreadsheet names must be in LOWERCASE LETTERS ONLY, without special characters or spaces.
In this mode the upload work fine.

Thanks.
  • kulhan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

kulhan replied the topic: Google sheet not updating

Yes. According to Crosstec support all sheet column names must be lowercase without punctuation and special chars. Now it works fine.

Great product, BTW.
  • Thank you received: 217

mihaela replied the topic: Google sheet not updating

Hello "kulhan",

I was just about to give you instruction to check for the column names.

I'm glad that you have managed to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here