TOPIC:

Attachment causing form not to save to database or email 4 years 2 months ago #230575

• Topic Author
  • Nacron
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I seem to have an issue with attaching files to the form. I was previously having issues actually getting BreezingForms lite to send an email, turns out the server was graylisting the emails because the sender was different from the domain. I finally got that sorted but now I noticed that whenever I attach a file, the form goes through like it normally does, takes me to the thank you page but the file does not get uploaded to the server and the form data does not get saved to the database. I also do not get an email. I originally was using the Flash uploader and I thought it was that so I deleted the element and readded it without checking off the flash uploader and it seems to be using an HTML4 uploader. Still won't send or save the data when a file is attached. I did not change the element name from the default name given when the element was created because I read that underscores can cause issues. I even tried making a new uploads directory and set that in the settings. I set permissions to that folder to 755 and uploaded the .htaccess file that was in /media/breezingforms/uploads. Do I need to buy the full version for uploads to work correctly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Attachment causing form not to save to database or email 4 years 2 months ago #230616

• MarioPuco
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello,

Can you provide me with your backend access so I can check this out for you ?
You can also include FTP account so I can see if the uploads are reaching the designated folder. You can send your info to support@crosstec.org
Will get back to you ASAP.

Regards,
Mario

Attachment causing form not to save to database or email 4 years 2 months ago #230723

• Topic Author
  • Nacron
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Sorry for the delay, I just sent you an email

Attachment causing form not to save to database or email 4 years 2 months ago #230731

• MarioPuco
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello,

Inside your BF > Configuration > under Path for {ff_images} substitute and Path for {ff_uploads} substitute you had {mospath} typed as {mossite} which is wrong.
After changing it to {mospath} everything started to work normal.

Regards,
Mario
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nacron

Attachment causing form not to save to database or email 4 years 2 months ago #230743

• Topic Author
  • Nacron
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Thanks for that! Is there any way for summarizer to detect that there is an upload and say yes you have an upload or no you haven't uploaded a file?

Attachment causing form not to save to database or email 4 years 2 months ago #230748

• Topic Author
  • Nacron
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Thank you for fixing that, in regard to the other question I had in the email, is there any way for the summarizer for the attachment field to say "yes, there is an attachment" or "no attachments"?

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!