TOPIC:

Mailback doesn't work 4 years 4 months ago #228980

• Topic Author
  • josflachs
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I have two problems, probably related:

I need to send mails not to one but to several email addresses. The first address receives the mail, the others do not. I've added a space and a semi colon:
address1@site.com ; address2@gmail.com

Likewise, mailback doesn't work (for me). How do I get this to work?
The sender of the mail should receive a custom reply based on the fields he filled in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mailback doesn't work 4 years 4 months ago #229023

• Topic Author
  • josflachs
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Problems are not related, after all. I tried various email addresses, they do work. That problem is my biggest problem, but probably outside Breezing forms. The owner doesn't receive any bookings. I do.

The mailback problem I still have. No matter what I try, no automated reply is send to the sender.

Mailback doesn't work 4 years 4 months ago #229027

• DarkoCujic
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hey,

does your Joomla test mail work?

Would you be willing to provide backend super user access so I can check it out for you? It would be much easier that way. You can send the info to darko.cujic@crosstec.org along with the form name and any other additional info you might find useful.

Kind regards,
Darko
Satisfied with our support? PayPal tips
===========
Need to renew Pro Support? Buy Here!
===========
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
===========
Like us on Facebook
===========
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5. Here!

Mailback doesn't work 4 years 4 months ago #229031

• DarkoCujic
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hey,

I don't see anything wrong with your forms. You just didn't enable the mailback option. I've enabled it for you.

I suggest you read crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...mailback-emails.html .

Also, to enable mailback on an element that is going to hold the users email, go to the advanced properties of that element and simply check Mailback option, save and you're good to go. You're going to have to write a template for your mail as explained in the article above if you don't want to use the default one and you probably don't want to.

Also, to ensure there are no errors, on the mail element, set validation to ff_validemail. It tests if the entered value follows the format xxx@yyy.zzz which is a valid email address.

Kind regards,
Darko
Satisfied with our support? PayPal tips
===========
Need to renew Pro Support? Buy Here!
===========
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
===========
Like us on Facebook
===========
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5. Here!

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!