TOPIC:

Can't Seem to Upgrade BreezingForms 4 years 8 months ago #225200

• Topic Author
  • Mallory.Olson90
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello,
I started this adventure trying to update our recaptcha, but realized after some reading that I should update our breezingforms component to 1.9.0. I tried installing the upgrade both through the Joomla backend and via FTP (the alternate process). The installation looked like it worked as expected, but the configuration step didn't seem to need much. However when I went to refresh my forms on my site, I just got an error and the page wouldn't so much as load. I had to restore from backups twice.

I'm hoping you have a solution and can help. I'm runing Joomla 2.5, maybe I need an older version of BreezingForms, and hopefully one with the newer V2 captcha?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can't Seem to Upgrade BreezingForms 4 years 7 months ago #225936

• gwsdesk
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Already being the preferred Service Provider
You won't be able to do this unless you upgrade (mini-migrate) your Joomla version. You are using an outdated version of Joomla which is no longer supported and which is End of Life. We will be releasing Joomla 3.8.7 within 2 days and to keep your website safe you need to upgrade asap to Joomla 3.8.6/7. It is not that difficult but requires precision. Just follow my guide as posted here gws-desk.com/tips-tricks/migration-guide-j25-to-j3x (which was also made a 'sticky' on the Joomla forums ( forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=710&t=793171 )

Leo B)
Breezingforms Professional Support Services :: gws-desk.com/extensions-support/breezingforms-support
Joomla Specialized Hosting :: gws-host.com
Joomla Specialized Webmaster Services : Hire Your Webmaster! :: gws-webmaster.services
Ex Member of the Joomla Bug Squad & Joomla CMS - Release Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!