TOPIC:

Cleanlogic3 PHP8 error Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array 1 month 2 weeks ago #280270

• tihana.krivic
  • Registered
Hi,

yes, I understand, on click you see joomla administation for login, but when I click on link I don't see this, first I see "windows" which I posted in previous message, and when I get info for this, I will be reported to the joomla administation same as you

I tried on different browsers, and same result

About blank screen, this server side error probably, so please check php error log again, and tell me what you see there now

Sorry for big confusion

Regards,
Tihana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cleanlogic3 PHP8 error Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array 3 weeks 4 days ago #280806

• Topic Author
  • CJBorst
  • Registered
Hi Tihana,

Sorry for the late response but flue and winter holidays kept me away from my system. I checked the logs you asked for but found nothing in it.

I did tests with Joomla 4 and PHP 8 on another test site but I got many PHP errors in rok-navmenu and other components. I also wondered if it is possible to update Rok-navmenu and/or Gantry modules/components of the last Cleanlogic3 template? Do you know if that is possible? This could maybe solve some of the PHP errors.

I also read in another incident you replied to that probably after the holidays there could be Joomla 4 versions of this template.

Because of this and the problems you had to get logged-in to my test site I decided to wait for the Joomla 4 version of the template and hope it will be available soon.

Kind regards,
C.J.Borst

Cleanlogic3 PHP8 error Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array 3 weeks 4 days ago #280807

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
Hi,

happy new year! I think we have to fork gantry4 to work with php8.
I remember playing around with it when J4 was in alpha state. maybe I can get it to work with both. But it will take me a little as I am hit with the flu myself since a few days.

Make sure to register to the news & updates newsletter at the right-side of the forums. I will announce all future updates through the mailling list.

Regards,
Markus

Cleanlogic3 PHP8 error Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array 3 weeks 3 days ago #280816

• Topic Author
  • CJBorst
  • Registered
Thanks Markus for your response. I subscribed to the newsletter and hope to see soon improvements announced for the Cleanlogic template and other components in order to migrate to Joomla 4 without PHP errors. I wish you all the best with the flu and get well soon.

Kind regards,
CJBorst

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Support Discord

Join our Discord and enter the Crosstec channels for live-support, chat forums and directly interacting with the community!

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Subscribe to news and updates!

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!