TOPIC:

Foto upload and reshow 2 weeks 4 days ago #256580

• Topic Author
  • Niederhofer
  • Away
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
Dear Tihana,
I have a form, where you can upload 3 single foto. On start, you can see the file upload Search-button with the message "no file chosen" .

After chosing a file, than this "no file chosen" changes to the file name.

This form can be reloaded, so that the user can later on fill in additional data. All fields, which have been previously filled in the session before, are repopulated with the data already saved in the db table - so the user can rework on them, change them or leave it as they are.

How can I set it up, that after reloading I also get again the original load status of already preloaded fotos from the session before? Like this after reload:

Thanx and have a great start into the week! Andreas
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Foto upload and reshow 2 weeks 4 days ago #256591

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

I understand what you want, but this image can't be shown there, image is saved in database, but now shown on "editable".

This will be fixed in new updates.

Thanks for understanding

Regards,
Tihana

Foto upload and reshow 2 weeks 4 days ago #256606

• Topic Author
  • Niederhofer
  • Away
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
Hej Tihana, I dont need to load the pictures...
It would be ok, if after reload beside the "search" button the text would be changed from "No file chosen" to "XXXXX.jpg, if there was already a file loaded in the first session. (see examples in message before, pls)
Just to show, that a choice has already been made. Otherwise the user could think, the file disappeared or he has forgotten to choose a pic.

Thanks Andreas

Foto upload and reshow 2 weeks 4 days ago #256612

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

This is not yet implemented to show an image in the edit form, it would require a (very massive) hack, that is the reason why No file choosen is shown.

This will be fixed in new update.

P.S: if you are using ContentBuilder to show records from BreezingFoms and edit it, there you can see previous uploaded name of image (this is only information) :)
But in BreezingForms only this is not implement yet, and this is on our "to do" list

Regards,
Tihana

Foto upload and reshow 2 weeks 4 days ago #256630

• Topic Author
  • Niederhofer
  • Away
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
Would it be possible to place some info for the user in the Section-> description area on a dynamic basis?

Could I place a variable in there, which gets the information from a mysql-query?

So I would save the names of the files in the db and then the user gets an info, which files have already been saved. (e.g. You can upload max 3 photos. You have already uploaded DSC01867.jpg.)
Attachments:

Foto upload and reshow 2 weeks 4 days ago #256640

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

So I would save the names of the files in the db and then the user gets an info, which files have already been saved. (e.g. You can upload max 3 photos. You have already uploaded DSC01867.jpg.)

Good idea, I will test it on my server and get back to you

Please give me some time, I have a meeting now, and I will continue to work after that

Regards,
Tihana

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!