TOPIC:

Patreon Support 6 months 3 weeks ago #255308

• Topic Author
  • Eric_S
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello,

I have attempted to initiate contact with Crosstec regarding the issue stated below at least two times already and have received no reply to date.

I support Crosstec on Patreon and it says to contact "please support@crosstec.org with your username to receive further instructions on how to connect with your Crosstec.org account." My User profile name is Eric Schneider and the email I use for patreon is motorxtreme@sbcglobal.net. Please reply with the information I need to log into my Crosstec.org account.

I've been supporting Crosstec via Patreon for over three years now at a cost of over$180.00 US dollars. The files on Patreon have not been updated since 2017. Since I have paid more than double the cost of the Lifetime Subscription, can I have my Patreon membership converted to a Lifetime Subscription? I would even continue the Patreon membership if you would convert me. Or just send me login information so I can update me BreezingForms.

Thanks and best regards,
Eric Schneider

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Patreon Support 6 months 2 weeks ago #255332

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

I am not sure for this answer, because I don't have an access to subscription.

For this you can try to get in touch with Markus:
mbopp@evolutio-it.com

But please be patient for his answer, because he is mega crowded

Thanks for understanding :)

Regards,
Tihana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!