TOPIC:

Use of ff_validate_submit 8 months 1 week ago #240827

• Topic Author
  • ooc
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
I have a form that presents a waiver and once the waiver is agreed to gives the user a link to another page. That is all it does so I have used just one page and would like to keep it as just the one page. However, I would like to validate and submit the form (so I have the information in the database) and send the user to the new page all in one click. Is this possible? I have attached the form and it can be seen at ottawaoc.ca/index.php/maprun

File Attachment:

File Name: MapRunF.zip
File Size:17 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Use of ff_validate_submit 8 months 1 week ago #240837

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

if you just want to redirect to a new page/site, you can do it like this:

crosstec.org/en/forums/3-breezingforms-f...ing-form.html#215480

Regards,
Markus

Use of ff_validate_submit 8 months 1 week ago #240846

• Topic Author
  • ooc
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
Thank you Marcus. That helped but the submit button is available before agreeing to the waiver. (insertion of a ReCaptcha into the hidden section forces the agreement but is kind of clunky - getting an error with regard to a Recaptcha that the visitor can't even see yet) When the waiver is agreed to, a section becomes available and the ability to get to the other page would be best to be in that section. I tried a submit button within it the section but it doesn't work - the only error message is ff_myformname_init is not defined. This appears only if I click on the submit button. If I click on the submit button that is outside the section (generated by the 'include submit button') it does submit and takes me to the new page but with an error on the screen saying
Error
Invalid address (addAnAddress to):

Again, this can all be seen at ottawaoc.ca/index.php/maprun-waiver . I can send the form again if that would help.

Use of ff_validate_submit 8 months 1 week ago #240854

• Topic Author
  • ooc
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
All is good now. I got the ff_validate_submit to work properly but the error message still showed up. I found it had something to do with the admin mailback address. I removed the semi-colon following the address and the error msg went away. Sorry to have bothered you further with this and thanks for your help.

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!