TOPIC:

I don't have access to my download area due to error 3 months 2 weeks ago #240176

• Topic Author
  • Mozaffar
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Mihaela;

When I click on "My Downloads" menu it shows me the following error (see the attachment):

No file downloads available. Please login or purchase a file product in order to download.

Could you fix my account problem? It is driving me mad really. If it is not possible for you, I can create another account and assign my order to it.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I don't have access to my download area due to error 3 months 2 weeks ago #240181

• Topic Author
  • Mozaffar
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Is there anybody to answer me on in crosstec? :angry:

I don't have access to my download area due to error 3 months 2 weeks ago #240184

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

sorry, on Sundays the support is usually not operating.

However, I checked your subscriptions and payments that arrived over the weekend. None indicates that there has been a subscription purchased.

Are you sure you bought the subscription with the username "MOZAFFAR" or did you create a new user (upon purchase you can login or create a new user, maybe you chose to create a new one)?

However, in order to help you as quick as possible, please send me an email with proof of your purchase (PayPal or Stripe receipe), so I can assign the membership under your actual user:

mbopp@evolutio-it.com

Regards,
Markus

I don't have access to my download area due to error 3 months 2 weeks ago #240192

• Topic Author
  • Mozaffar
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Thanks for your reply Markus,

I contacted with Mihaela via support@crosstec.de. I downloaded the breezing form once but after that I get this error.

I'll send you the proof of purchase and my contacts detail now.

I don't have access to my download area due to error 3 months 2 weeks ago #240195

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,
didn't receive it yet. Once I got your email, I will send you the files anyway to make it quick.

I might be pausing support from 3pm to 6pm CET, so please don't worry if it overlaps.

Regards,
Markus

I don't have access to my download area due to error 2 weeks 16 hours ago #245965

• Stanev
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer

Mozaffar wrote: Hi Mihaela;

When I click on "My Downloads" menu it shows me the following error:

No file downloads available. Please login or purchase a file product in order to download.

Hi, I have the same problem. My purchase is very old Dec 27, 2017 23:29:20 PST. Today my forms stopped sending me messages.
When I checked BreezingForms configuration I saw that Update Key field is empty.
Should I by new subscription? Or I can receive my Update Key again?

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!