form page giving "404 page not found " error to some users

• khalid.cdq
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

khalid.cdq created the topic: form page giving "404 page not found " error to some users

Hi there,

I am facing this issue for a while now. Some users complain that they get the "404 Page not found " error for the Forms page on my site. While it is showing ok for me on mobile and PC but some people in another city getting the error. This has happened several times in the past on and off. What can be the reason and how to resolve this.

The URL is:
http://www.adamtravel.com.au/hajj-2020-cheap-special-packages/hajj-2020-registration-form

Thanks
  • Thank you received: 410

mihaela replied the topic: form page giving "404 page not found " error to some users

Hello,

Do you maybe have a ContentBuilder view connected to this form?
If you have, the permissions set in the view might be the cause of this issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Thank you received: 410

mihaela replied the topic: form page giving "404 page not found " error to some users

Hello again,

No problem, I will explain this a bit more.

ContentBuilder is our separate component like BreezingForms, but it can be integrated with BreezingForms.
If you are using it, you should have ContentBuilder listed in Joomla > Components menu. There, under Views, you should have a view connected to your form.

Let me know the result after you check this.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • khalid.cdq
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

khalid.cdq replied the topic: form page giving "404 page not found " error to some users

Thanks Mihaela,

I checked and it doesn't have any ContentBuilder.

Thanks
  • khalid.cdq
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

khalid.cdq replied the topic: form page giving "404 page not found " error to some users

Hi,

I am still waiting for your response. Thanks
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here