TOPIC:

PayPal submission button returns blank page in preview 1 year 9 months ago #239234

• Topic Author
  • gkonrad
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
In preview view, my Breezingforms PayPal forms return a blank page when submitted to PayPal. They work fine from the front end when embedded in an article. This started suddenly a few days ago, always able to submit to PayPal from the preview screen previously. The sample PayPal button form with no donation amount works normally from the back end preview view but I get a blank page from any form that submits an amount. Nothing has changed from my end and the preview page took me to PayPal without any problems up until a few days ago. Any ideas as to what might be preventing that now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PayPal submission button returns blank page in preview 1 year 9 months ago #239313

• mihaela
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hello,

What you have described is rather a strange issue.

So, you haven't done any changes to that form whatsoever?

Are you sure that you wait long enough when previewing and that you wouldn't eventually be redirected to PayPal?

I am glad that frontend functionality was not affected.

Regards,

Mihaela

PayPal submission button returns blank page in preview 1 year 8 months ago #239367

• Topic Author
  • gkonrad
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
The forms may have been corrupt in some way. When I rebuilt the forms from scratch the preview function seemed to work fine, even though the forms looked identical in every way! Thanks.

PayPal submission button returns blank page in preview 1 year 8 months ago #239378

• mihaela
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hello again,

I am glad that rebuilding the form resolved the issue.

The most important part is that you now have a form that is working properly. :)

Regards,

Mihaela

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!