Print directly from detail view - contentbuilder

• mossi
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

mossi created the topic: Print directly from detail view - contentbuilder

Hello,

I linked a BF form with a CB view. I want users to submit the form and then go to detail view page and be able to print the detail view page.

Currently there is a print button on top right corner of the screen but when I click it another window opens and there is another print button on that (and a "close" button!). To print users must click on the second button! I'm sure there is logic behind this but in my case its just a bit redundant! Is there a way to modify this workflow and eliminate the second step (I mean opening the new window) and print directly from the first print button on the detail view page?

Thanks
  • gwsdesk
  • Already being the preferred Service Provider
  • Thank you received: 12

gwsdesk replied the topic: Print directly from detail view - contentbuilder

Hello and happy new year!

Although ContentBuilder is free to download, considering a membership can be useful to you. Especially if you need professional support or full BreezingForms integration, you might want to consider a membership. This gives you access to the membership only ticket system. Alternatively connect through my signature and we can assist you quickly with this issue

Leo B)

Breezingforms Professional Support Services :: gws-desk.com/extensions-support/breezingforms-support
Joomla Specialized Hosting :: gws-host.com
Joomla Specialized Webmaster Services : Hire Your Webmaster! :: gws-webmaster.services
Member of the Joomla Bug Squad & Joomla CMS - Release Team
  • mossi
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

mossi replied the topic: Print directly from detail view - contentbuilder

I consider BF and CB two of the best joomla extensions and BF pro is among the very few paid extensions that I have gladly purchased. While the extensions are already highly valuable but in my opinion the main value of these 2 extensions lies in this amazing forum and public knowledge base.

I have always learnt from and at times contributed to this amazing forum and, if it is ok with you, I prefer to have this question answered publicly so others with same issue could potentially benefit from it.

Nevertheless I appreciate your reply Leo!
  • mossi
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

mossi replied the topic: Print directly from detail view - contentbuilder

Anyone has any idea about this topic?
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here