Manually added records not showing in list view

• Paul Smith
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Paul Smith created the topic: Manually added records not showing in list view

Hi,

I have a members table, name & address etc, which is dataloaded via Content Builder CSV load. The view happily displays the 814 dataloaded records but does not show those added subsequently through the form. The records are present in the database. I've refreshed the index so that the cardinality on the primary key matches the number of records, but still only get the original 814 in the view. I can retrieve the additional records with SQL in Mysql.
A separate simple test table works fine, I can add manual, add with dataload and add with more manual records and they all show in the list view.
Both tables were created in the same way via ContentBuilder DataStorages. I can't see why one works and the other doesn't!!
I've seen posts where the number of elements in the view caused issues, but I get the same result with just three elements in the view.
Any suggestions as what might be causing this most gratefully received.
  • Thank you received: 394

mihaela replied the topic: Manually added records not showing in list view

Hello,

I am not sure why one view is working and the other is not if you have set everything the same.

It might be that something went wrong on the creation of the first view that is not working and that it cannot be fixed.

Could you please try to recreate the first view and see whether then the records added subsequently through the form will be shown?

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Paul Smith
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Paul Smith replied the topic: Manually added records not showing in list view

Thank you - eventually it turned out to be a database issue - the whole thing got into a horrible twist. Ended up dumping and restoring. All now working.
  • Thank you received: 394

mihaela replied the topic: Manually added records not showing in list view

Hello again,

I am glad that you have managed to resolve the issue and that this is now working as you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here