[URGENT] PayPal Button is not firing!

• Rajneesh
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Rajneesh created the topic: [URGENT] PayPal Button is not firing!

Dear Support Team,

I have BreezingForms Free (build 931) installed on latest version of Joomla.

I have made a form with PayPal button, as the only final button and expect it to do the job of normal submit button.

In the backend of Breezing Form, I have made following settings of PayPal Button:

When I am testing by clicking on the Paypal Button on the front-end, is resulting in the 4-5 lines of following warnings:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home2/XYZ/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 5618

What can I do to get this button or form working fully?

Do I need to change the locale to 'in' for India, as I wish to make a test payment of INR 100, before going online? Or locale would be 'us'?

It is very urgent on my shoulders>

I solicit your help and guidance on very urgent basis.

With thanks,

RK
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 376

mihaela replied the topic: [URGENT] PayPal Button is not firing!

Hello,

Your submit button is not working because you haven't set an Actionscript script to it, I assume.

In this piece of documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...8-paypal-button.html it is explained how to set up a PayPal button in a form.

As for the message you are getting, that is rather a notice than an error message. It will not affect functionality. To remove the message for now, you can go to System > Global Configuration and in Server tab set the Error Reporting to None. Save the change and the notice should be gone.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Rajneesh
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Rajneesh replied the topic: [URGENT] PayPal Button is not firing!

Dear Mihaela,

Thanks buddy!

It is been long time, I needed your help...

Well, I made some progress here:
1. I checked the validation script, it is there and working as some submit pieces were able to send data to Acymailing.
2. I changed error reporting to 'none' in global configuration. Yes it removed all the errors or WARNINGS, w.r.t, Breezing Forms
3. Next I encountered was that some submit form pieces, which was meant for sending data to SuiteCRM, was throwing its own set of Warnings.

It means Something is broken there in context of SuiteCRM code or SuiteCRM itself. For the time being, I have just removed the script...

And focusing only on getting the Paypal button.

Thanks for your assistance.

I would seek your help again, in case I get struck again.

RK
  • Thank you received: 376

mihaela replied the topic: [URGENT] PayPal Button is not firing!

Hello again,

I'm glad to help :).

Ok, I hope that you will manage to get everything working as you want.
I'm here if you'll have more questions regarding PayPal.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Rajneesh
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Rajneesh replied the topic: [URGENT] PayPal Button is not firing!

Dear Mihaela,

I have made a bit progress more...

When I set the currency to INR and use actual business account for testing, it results me to:

When I set the currency to USD and use actual business account for testing, it results me to:

I guess, things are working fine...

But How can I be sure ....I have no way to move ahead for knowing as to what lies ahead when an user would enter his Paypal Credentials.

What is your opinion, is it okay?

With thanks,

RK
Attachments:
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.506 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here