Multiple Select Dropdown

• geeksscript
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

geeksscript created the topic: Multiple Select Dropdown

Hello,

I would like to implement Multiple Select Dropdown which allow users to add multiple values.

Please check davidwalsh.name/demo/jquery-chosen.php [Multiple Select Dropdown] section as in attached image.

How can I do so? Please guide.
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 330

mihaela replied the topic: Multiple Select Dropdown

Hello,

BreezingForms offers an option to have multi-select list. You just need to create a "Select list" element and check the "Multiple"checkbox in the "Properties" of that element.

Unfortunately, it doesn't offer an option to have a multi-select list which would look like in this link davidwalsh.name/demo/jquery-chosen.php , with the possibility to search for an element.

Implementing that would require a custom solution that is out of the scope of our support. If you have some coding knowledge you can try to implement it yourself.

The only thing I can offer if that helps is that in a Textfield below or above the list selected values are displayed, separated by a comma.

Best regards,

Mihaela
  • geeksscript
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

geeksscript replied the topic: Multiple Select Dropdown

Thanks for the reply, Mihaela!

According to this link , below JS code can help.
$('.chzn-select').chosen();

Can you please tell where should I add this code for the select element? I already have the chzn library in my Joomla website.
  • Thank you received: 18

Eddy.vh replied the topic: Multiple Select Dropdown

• geeksscript
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

geeksscript replied the topic: Multiple Select Dropdown

Thanks, EDDY.VH.

I checked it but not sure where to add below code in BF select element:
$(".chosen-select").chosen({disable_search_threshold: 10});

Can you please guide?
  • Thank you received: 18

Eddy.vh replied the topic: Multiple Select Dropdown

Hello.

It takes javascript skills to add classes to the targeted fields, install the plugin as shown on the tutorial.
I can not explain better than this tutorial!
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here