Payment Button for Square

• trinkel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

trinkel created the topic: Payment Button for Square

I have been using BreezingForms with PayPal for many years (to the extent that I have altered the submit piece to send an entire shopping cart rather than one item).

I have a new customer who cannot use PayPal. I have looked at using the Stripe button but they would also like to take credit cards on site with a card reader which Stripe does not do.

I would like to try to use Square with BreezingForms. Before I go rooting in the code I thought I'd ask if anyone has tried this before or for any hints or advice for pulling it off.

As always, great product and thanks for your help.
  • Thank you received: 530

MarioPuco replied the topic: Payment Button for Square

Hi,

There has been talk about Square payment in the past but it has not been done, sorry :(
It was ment to be added to BreezingCommerce as a payment gateway but not sure what happened in the process.

So I guess you will ahve to do it from zero.
You can browse throguh our forums to check some past examples on how to add a payment gateway via BF.

Sorry that I could not help more.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans & templates!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here