• beheliod
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

beheliod created the topic: radio buttons in column

Hello.

I have to creat a game to a congress

The objective being that the participants will be able to vote and that by means of a link between the form and google drive sheet one can even have the results live.
I would like to make a presentation as in this screenshot.

Is it possible ?

Thank you so much.
Best regards
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 298

mihaela replied the topic: radio buttons in column

Hello,

By default in BreezingForms you can not arrange the radio options of one group into 2 columns.

BreezingForms offers to display radio group options inline or in one column if you check the "Wrap each element" checkbox in properties of the radio group element.

If that helps, you can arrange your form in two columns so each question takes a half of page, even though I know this isn't the look you were aiming.

The last thing I can suggest, which is out of scope of our support, but if it important that the question is arranged that way, is that you try to arrange the options by writing a code in Before Form pieces, but that requires some CSS and coding knowledge.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • beheliod
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

beheliod replied the topic: radio buttons in column

Hello Mihaela
Unfortunately, that's what I feared.
So I have to find a trick.
Perhaps by putting the detail of the question in the description of the main section and two columns with not radio buttons or checkbox but buttons to which we put a text, a value ...
In fact I think it will be interesting that I get there without the codes that cause me so much trouble
Thank you very much
Best regards
  • Thank you received: 298

mihaela replied the topic: radio buttons in column

Hello,

I'm afraid I am not sure if I understand what you had in mind with "and two columns with not radio buttons or checkbox but buttons to which we put a text, a value ...".

The text of the question you could put in the description of the main section.
My other suggestion is to go to Advanced properties of the radio group and that you set the "Title position" to "Top".

Another thing you could do is you could use 4 single radio group elements for answers and put them in two sections to have them in two columns. This solution has two disadvantages. First is that all options can be checked at the same time unless a sript is written. Other is that you want have a single field that will hold the answer to the question.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Thank you received: 14

Eddy.vh replied the topic: radio buttons in column

Bonjour Olivier.

Ce doit être réalisable avec un peu de css et flex...

Hello Olivier.

It must be achievable with a little css and flex...
  • beheliod
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

beheliod replied the topic: radio buttons in column

Hello Mihaela, Eddy
Thanks to you two.
Finally I do that with checkboxes
By cons I do not understand anything, the link with drive does not work while usually it works alone.
It's been years that I use this solution for online registration at a convention but also for the famous questionnaire for which we exchanged at length.
Big headache!
I make the link without worry, I test on one or two questions, the link works perfectly. I finalize my drive sheet and there is more communication between the two.
I do not understand anything.
I can turn the problem in all directions since yesterday, create a new file sheet, etc ... always the same thing.
If you have an idea, I'm interested.
Best regards

Bonjour Eddy, Mihaela
Merci à vous deux.
Finalement je fais ça avec des cases à cocher
Par contre je n'y comprends rien, le lien avec drive ne fonctionne pas alors que d'habitude ça fonctionne tout seul.
Ça fait des années que j'utilise cette solution pour des inscriptions en ligne à un congrès mais aussi pour le fameux questionnaire pour lequel nous avons longuement échangé.
Grosse prise de tête !
Je fais le lien sans souci, je test sur une ou deux questions, le lien fonctionne parfaitement. Je finalise donc mon mon drive sheet et là plus de communication entre les deux.
Je n'y comprends plus rien.
J'ai beau tourner le problème dans tous les sens depuis hier, créer un nouveau fichier sheet, etc... toujours la même chose.
Si vous avez une idée, je suis preneur.
Cordialement.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here