• sdeveloper
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

sdeveloper created the topic: Tasks schedule project for concrete casting

Hi All,

I have a new challenge with new project, let me describe the details of it,

The project is for (tasks schedule for concrete casting).

we should have (3) pages (Login page, Data entry (Form), Reporting)
All the pages I had created except the page of report because it must be a special page.

The idea of report page is , When the user filling the form of (Data Entry) and then click on submit , the request should be archiving in report page but as a date (the date field should be as a primary key).

I need that all the requests of same day should save inside a same page as a table in which when the user
click on the link of row of this day he/she could see all the requests that created in this day.

Example:

Today is 27Apr2019
User make (10) requests
The report page already create a row link and named (27Apr2019 Report)
User click on this link (27Apr2019 Report) and he will see a table contain all the 10 requests information (Same information that inserted by data entry form) please find the attached table.
The user can download this table as an Excel sheet or print direct from browser.

Tomorrow is 28Apr2019
User make (5) requests
The report page already create a row link and named (28Apr2019 Report) beside the old link (27Apr2019 Report)
User click on this link (28Apr2019 Report) and he will see a table contain all the 5 requests information (Same information that inserted by data entry form) please find the attached table.
The user can download this table as an Excel sheet or print direct from browser.

etc...

Note:- I'm using a breezingform to create a form for (Data Entry) and Content Builder for (Report page).

Can we do this project by using the extensions ??

Thanks a lot,
Omar
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 335

mihaela replied the topic: Tasks schedule project for concrete casting

Hello,

What you are trying to achieve is not a native functionality of BreezingForms and implementing it would require a custom solution that is out of the scope of our support.

As for the reporting part, all I can suggest is that you create a ContentBuilder view based on BreezingForms form since it is used to display records in fronted. Then you can search through records by wanted date if you have a date field in the form which holds the date.

Another thing you could do is you could create a summary page, but it would only display data submitted in that one record ad not from all submitted on that date as you wanted.

To create a ContentBuilder view based on BreezingForms form, do as explained in this piece of documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...rms-integration.html .

Furthermore, to set the view, follow steps from here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...f-view-creation.html . Just skip the "Editable template" part since editing is taken from BreezingForms.

Also, you might find this video tutorial
useful. Just skip the first part with setting up the Data Storage.

Let me know whether this helped. If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • sdeveloper
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

sdeveloper replied the topic: Tasks schedule project for concrete casting

Hi Mihaela,
Thanks for your good efforts,
Please, If you can help me to make some changes via coding inside breezingform that I'm using inside my system, I need to make a code that separate the requests as per the (date) of this request, I mean if we can let breezingform to create a table or row inside DB after submitting the request and the primery key of this table should be a date of requests.

Can we do this ?

Thanks a lot,
Omar
  • sdeveloper
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

sdeveloper replied the topic: Tasks schedule project for concrete casting

Hi Mihaela,
Please, Can we insert a (Date) filter as a calendar to the report page that we built it by using (Content Building).

If we can, please teach me how.

Best regards,
Omar
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here