Content Builder /w Breezing Forms edit article.

• tyekynan
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

tyekynan created the topic: Content Builder /w Breezing Forms edit article.

I have a form made with breezing forms that has a paypal button. I disabled the submit because the form is submitted once they make payment through paypal.

When I click on an article from the content builder list to edit those records, I have no way to submit/save the records. It just wants to send me to paypal (of course).

How can I fix this?
  • Thank you received: 553

MarioPuco replied the topic: Content Builder /w Breezing Forms edit article.

Hi,

Well, you can create a Submit button which will be hidden on all times EXCEPT it will be shown in your CB editable template, so that you can submit the form.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • tyekynan
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

tyekynan replied the topic: Content Builder /w Breezing Forms edit article.

How would I go about doing this?

Hi,

1) Create a submit button ( assign ff_validate_submit script to it )
2) In your CB VIEW Disable your PAYPAL BUTTON ( Do not include it in the list )
3) In you CB VIEW Enable your regular submit button.

Now you should have regular PayPal button on your form and regular Submit while on your CB View.

Regards,
Mario

PayPal Tip
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • tyekynan
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

tyekynan replied the topic: Content Builder /w Breezing Forms edit article.

I think you misunderstood. Let me try again.

Breezing forms:

I have a form with a PayPal button. The submit button is disabled as people that fill out the form need to pay their deposit upon submission. Once they fill out the form and click the PayPal button, they make their payment then the form is submitted.

On our end. We are using content builder with that breezing forms form. I go to list view, THEN I click on one of the records. Now it shows me the article. As I am looking at the article I can click edit.

When I click edit, it more or less pulls up the breezing forms form for me to make changes. However, because I use the PayPal button on that form, there is no submit button for us to save the changes.

We don't have the PayPal button in ListView. Nor do I need a submit button in the list view, but I do when editing the records.

Ok, I understand how you want this to work.

There are two ways to achieve what you want.

First, simpler way is to add a piece of code in Initialization script that will hode the submit button on entering data in the form.
This solution can be used only in case you have a requred field in your form.

If you do, follow these steps to achieve what you want:
1) In the form set "Include submit button" to "Yes".
2) Go to form's Advanced properties > More options > Scripts and in Initialzation script set "Type" to "Custom".
In the code area below put the following code:
function ff_FORMNAME_init()
{
if( ff_getElementByName('RequiredElementName').value == "") {
jQuery("button#bfSubmitButton").css("display", "none");
}

} // ff_FORMNAME_init

NOTE: In the code above replace FORMNAME with the name of your form. Also, replace RequiredElementName with the name of the field in your form that is required.

This will work in a way that if the required field is empty on form load, the submit button will be hidden. In case the record is being edited, this field will be filled in so the submit button won't be hidden.

The other solution requires setting a frontend ContentBuilder view for users. In case your form doesn't have a required field I will explain how to set the view.

Let me know whetehr this solution works for you and whetehr you have managed to apply this to your form and view.

Regards,
Mario

PayPal Tip
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
The following user(s) said Thank You: tyekynan
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here