Mailback with attachment

• facesofgp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

facesofgp created the topic: Mailback with attachment

I have searched for a few hours now, and not finding what I am trying to accomplish. I have a registration form. Upon submission, I would like to attach a Registration Packet which is a PDF, to the Mailback email. If I turn on attachment in the Mailback setup, it sends the user submitted data. I do not want to send them that, I am doing that through a custom email. I want to attach a pdf that will not have data, rather a separate pdf with registration forms that need to be filled in and signed. Is this possible? I am really pressed for time on this, so any help is greatly appreciated!
  • Thank you received: 306

mihaela replied the topic: Mailback with attachment

Hello,

If I understood correctly, you wish to send upon each form submission to a user filling in the form an attachment which is not the PDF with the data that user has entered, but a static PDF which is the same for each user. Is that correct?

If that is what you want to achieve, there is a way to do so.

The simplest solution is to send Mailback email to person filling in the form by checking "Mailback" checkbox in Advanced properties of that element. Below the "Mailback" checkbox you will see a "Mailbackfile" textfield. Put there an absolute server path to the pdf file that you wish to attach to mailback email for every user and that will do the trick.

Let me know whether this resolves the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • facesofgp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

facesofgp replied the topic: Mailback with attachment

I did that already, doesn't work. I confirmed my path, I don't understand what is wrong. But yes, you understand what I'm trying to do and thank you for your response.

Hello again,

Please take a look then at this ticket regarding the same issue crosstec.org/en/forums/3-breezingforms-f...not-work.html#223648 . Also take a look at this topic crosstec.org/en/forums/3-breezingforms-f...r-update.html#203607 .

Other way that you could send attachments is to create a custom email in End Submit section in Advanced properties of your form.
Here crosstec.org/en/forums/15-usage/125018-c...backfile.html#230235 you can find more detailed explanation.

Here are some other related topics crosstec.org/en/forums/1-forums/124138-s...eckboxes.html#226470 , crosstec.org/en/forums/3-breezingforms-f...html?start=12#227548 .

Let me know whether the suggestion from the ticket worked.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • facesofgp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

facesofgp replied the topic: Mailback with attachment

Thank you, I will check these out!

Hello,

Ok, let me know how it went then.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here