How to get small windows/frames with intro of articel on home page

• CJBorst
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

CJBorst created the topic: How to get small windows/frames with intro of articel on home page

I have downloaded and used the latest Cleanlogic3 template for quite some time. I am very satisfied with it. Now I have to combine several websites into one website by using subdomains. On the new homepage I want to have these small intro windows/frames as can be seen on the demo of the template for joomla version 3.x. See image cleanlogic3example attachment of what I mean. I also want to have the option to set the height of the module positions. I know that the width is automatically calculated depending on the number of module positions I believe.
The demo of the template for joomla version 2.x shows an even nicer layout with round corners of these windows/frames. See image cleanlogicexample attachment.

What must I do to get these small windows/frames with a piece of text of an article and small image on a webpage as is shown in the attachments??

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Kind regards,
Cees Borst
Attachments:
  • CJBorst
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

CJBorst replied the topic: How to get small windows/frames with intro of articel on home page

No reaction received so far. Anyone out there who could help me or show me the way to get done what I am asking for?? Please help me.

Kind regards,
Cees Borst
  • Thank you received: 493

MarioPuco replied the topic: How to get small windows/frames with intro of articel on home page

Hi,

In every zipped template file you download from (Crosstec site -< My Account -> My Download section) is a PDF Manual wtih instructions on how to setup the site.

If you want to load our templates like in our demos, then please use the kickstarters. Download, unzip and follow the contained how-to on how to install. The kickstarters are only supported for our Gantry templates.

Regads,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • CJBorst
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

CJBorst replied the topic: How to get small windows/frames with intro of articel on home page

Hallo MARIOPUCO

I started with the installation of the template and Gantry. Gantry seems to be installed and I can change all kinds of Gabtry settings. But where are or what do you mean with Kickstarters? I am still looking for settings how to get some modules on a home page as described in my topic. Thanks for your attention and support.

Kind regards,
Cees Borst
  • Thank you received: 493

MarioPuco replied the topic: How to get small windows/frames with intro of articel on home page

Hi,

If you want to load our templates like in our demos, then please use the kickstarters.
I can send you kickstarter for CleanLogic3 to your email address-
When you install kickstarter for your theme, you will have all the settings + images as shown in our CleanLogic3 demo....

Hope this helps.

Regards,
mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • CJBorst
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Hi MARIOPUCO

Thanks for your response to my question. My e-mail address is kees.borst44@gmail.com.

Once again thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Cees Borst
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here